Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you ever abuse your woman?

+7
okocha
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 3 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Thu Aug 21 2014, 11:53

Natasha Whittam wrote:Should mods be abusing members? Okocha doesn't sound like a WUM to me.

Well, he wouldn't, would he......?

32Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 3 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Mon Aug 25 2014, 05:23

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Definately my woman would not entertain sexual activities unless she gets a smack in the chops first,it's what she gets off on and she would get it elsewhere if she did not get it at home.Its a major part of our foreplay. We swear at each other and fight like crazy during sex but we always end up snuggled up after.

33Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 3 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Mon Aug 25 2014, 20:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rancid Robert wrote:Definately my woman would not entertain sexual activities unless she gets a smack in the chops first,it's what she gets off on and she would get it elsewhere if she did not get it at home.Its a major part of our foreplay. We swear at each other and fight like crazy during sex but we always end up snuggled up after.

Do you wear the brown paper bag over your head during foreplay?

It all sounds very exciting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum