Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE ***

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Tigermin
JohannesburgWanderer
Keegan
karlypants
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently the BWFC first team lost to the youth team this week in training. The first time it's ever happened. Dougie was seething and refused to speak to the players afterwards.

This allegedly came from the mouth of Andy Lonergan who played golf with my mole. Lonergan says morale is at an all time low and most of the senior players think the club is going down under Freedman.

2natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 19:55

Serious...?

3natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 19:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I have heard this from another source...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 19:59

Nothing surprises me anymore about this lot......

5natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Serious...?

Deadly serious.

6natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How deadly serious?

PS how are the talks going on between Freedman and Palace?

7natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:04

Natasha Whittam wrote:This allegedly came from the mouth of Andy Lonergan who played golf with my mole. 
Someone should inform the RSPCA.

8natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why? It's not illegal for moles to play golf.

9natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reel em in nat

10natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd back the youth team against the first team every day.

11natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Aug 26 2014, 22:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame that this is all probably complete and utter bollocks...

12natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 02:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't think it is, though. Have you seen the youth team play? Clever and inventive attacking with stubborn and organized defending. They did the double over Man U last season (which based on today's game doesn't say a hell of a lot) but they play an altogether different brand of football.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 06:42

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

They could probably do the double over Man U first team at the moment Keegan!!!!!

14natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 08:24

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I said on an earlier thread I thought he had lost the backing of the team. The tactics,baffling team selections and the utter garbage he spouts have to have an effect sometime. The attitude and demeanour on the pitch dont lie. Even if this is one of Nats windups it certainly strikes a cord.

15natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 09:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Shame that this is all probably complete and utter bollocks...

Probably? Laughing

16natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 10:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This is actually both plausible and an interesting thread for two reasons that occur to me.

1st, I happen to know the development squad do train against the 1st team on a fairly regular basis in practice matches. they play more slowly and don't go throwing in full weight tackles of course but it's still a pretty competitive encounter and I can see the youngsters wanting to put one over on the 'big boys' can't you? 

And second, the comment that the youth lads play a more open and attacking sort of game. That's exactly the sort of football that would work best against Dougie's usual sort of setup so I actually believe Nat and her mole could be spot on here. And the business about DF refusing to speak to the 1st team players rings true as well, he's a stubborn so and so and I can see him being petulant and sulky if this happened.

17natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 10:32

People believe what they want to believe. If somebody had written that Dougie removed the goals and replaced them with basketball hoops some on here would lap it up 'because you can see Dougies that sort of guy'.

18natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:41

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What the fuck you talking about you idiot!!!!

19natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 19:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:What the fuck you talking about you idiot!!!!

He's one of four, you got it too then.

20natasha - *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Wed Aug 27 2014, 23:19

bryan458 wrote:What the fuck you talking about you idiot!!!!

The abuse is unnecessary, I think the point is pretty obvious. People want to believe this because it's makes the manager look bad, it doesn't need evidence in their eyes.

Very simple stuff, as I've said to you before PM me if you'd like things broken down for you a little more. No need to be embarrassed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum