Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha's mole told me...

+4
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha's mole told me that David Ngog is about to resign to solve our striker crisis and that there will be quilted toilet rolls in the Reebok bogs from now on.

What did he/she tell you?

2natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:53 pm

He told me Jermaine Beckford wasn't waving at the Leeds fans, he was trying to swat a fly away. Who also thought he was shit.

3natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:55 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It told me that it doesn't like icy conditions.

4natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Nat's mole told me that she buys Tesco value teabags and tries passing them off as Earl Grey at dinner parties.

Fur coat and no knickers, as my Gran used to say.

5natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Nat's mole told me that she buys Tesco value teabags and tries passing them off as Earl Grey at dinner parties.

Fur coat and no knickers, as my Gran used to say.
lol!  Made me laugh that did! Very Happy

6natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:55 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nastase's mole told me that Douglas is a Bury FC supporting android sent from the future to destroy Bolton Wanderers FC.

Oh, and that Gartside is completely made up of marshmallow and custard.

7natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 pm

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

:COYW: That's probably the most accurate comment yet Copper

8natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha's mole told me that our Dougie is being offered a new five year contract as a show of faith. The board expects to be back in the Prem within three years under his astute leadership.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:30 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nats mole told me it was fed up of being stuck on her face!

10natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat's mole told me that Magoo is the Duke of Clarence. Hides it well.

11natasha - Natasha's mole told me... Empty Re: Natasha's mole told me... Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Franks mole told me her real name

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum