Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Hillary Devey to take over Whites?

Hillary Devey to take over Whites?

+13
Reebok Trotter
mgsg24
boltonbonce
gloswhite
scottjames30
White84
Barryjw
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:55 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've found our new owner.

she's worth less than Eddie but... oh well. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:02 am

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:We've found our new owner.

she's worth less than Eddie but... oh well. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Our very own Delia, fuck that. flower

3Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:10 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She can't afford it, she's worth less than Eddie.

4Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:22 am

Someone watched through the keyhole. Fwiw she is worth a hell of a lot more than eddie

5Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:28 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My bad you're right Y2, Eddie is worth 60 million, Hillary is worth 75 according to Wiki. 

but there's no way she could revitalise the club with that kind of wealth.

6Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:29 am

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hillary has an estimated fortune of £75million.  Apparantly Eddie is now worth £40million. But I'm sure Bolton owe him more than £40million...

7Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know nothing about business obviously, but with a debt of 160 that would be the starting price for any takeover.... I think?

So 75 million aint gonna cut it.

8Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:35 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:She can't afford it, she's worth less than Eddie.

She can afford it, Eddie will write off the debt for the right buyer.

9Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:43 am

So he should taking 10mil+ in interest a year.Hes had more than he has put in. Time to go and take jabba the hutt with you

10Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She isn't the right buyer though. She won't risk everything and everything she can afford to risk would go into trying to get a controlling interest so there would be nothing new to invest in the club. 

And that doesn't help.

And that's assuming she was actually interested after "considering it".

11Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 am

If we're seriously considering going down the "selling the club to a successful businesswoman with a suspiciously deep voice who may actually turn out to be a bloke in drag" route......

.....I think there's only one real candidate.

(And it ain't Hilary Devey.....)

12Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:47 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

transphobic bread, no need.

13Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:48 am

Not saying she would be the right buyer, nut n if the right buyer did come along would they sell the club without all the other interests they have like the egotistical eddie university and all the other land and property.

14Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:51 am

Hipster_Nebula wrote:transphobic bread, no need.

If I have offended Nat, I'll PM her and apologise.

15Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:45 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:She isn't the right buyer though. She won't risk everything and everything she can afford to risk would go into trying to get a controlling interest so there would be nothing new to invest in the club. 

And that doesn't help.

I don't necessarily agree with that lusty. In fact I think she might just be exactly what the club needs, especially if she forms a consortium. Let's face it here boys and girls, only a BILLIONAIRE can afford to buy a football club by him or herself these days and unless my friend Sheikh Fatwalletah or His Majesty King Doshi Bigabucks come forward to buy us out of their oil money there isn't likely to be a single individual with the cash to buy us. 

Hilary Devey ain't dumb, you don't get to be as rich as she is by being stupid. If she says she'd consider it then I think that's just what she means and she's looking into it seriously along with her best options as to how to make it work for both the club and herself. 

Gotta say, the more I think about this the more intrigued I am by the idea. It could work, it certainly couldn;t make things worse at least that's my opinion.

16Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Queer looking bird that worked behind the bar at the Railway at Moses Gate

17Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:52 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barryjw wrote:Queer looking bird that worked behind the bar at the Railway at Moses Gate
Was my local for many years that Bazza, don't remember ever seeing her behind the bar.

18Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:53 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
wanderlust wrote:She isn't the right buyer though. She won't risk everything and everything she can afford to risk would go into trying to get a controlling interest so there would be nothing new to invest in the club. 

And that doesn't help.

I don't necessarily agree with that lusty. In fact I think she might just be exactly what the club needs, especially if she forms a consortium. Let's face it here boys and girls, only a BILLIONAIRE can afford to buy a football club by him or herself these days and unless my friend Sheikh Fatwalletah or His Majesty King Doshi Bigabucks come forward to buy us out of their oil money there isn't likely to be a single individual with the cash to buy us. 

Hilary Devey ain't dumb, you don't get to be as rich as she is by being stupid. If she says she'd consider it then I think that's just what she means and she's looking into it seriously along with her best options as to how to make it work for both the club and herself. 

Gotta say, the more I think about this the more intrigued I am by the idea. It could work, it certainly couldn;t make things worse at least that's my opinion.
We'll see.
We don't have a big enough catchment area in an oversubscribed geographic market to attract a billionaire sheikh unless it was a purely altruistic act.

19Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

MartinBWFC wrote:
Barryjw wrote:Queer looking bird that worked behind the bar at the Railway at Moses Gate
Was my local for many years that Bazza, don't remember ever seeing her behind the bar.
Your probably not old enough Martin.

20Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Empty Re: Hillary Devey to take over Whites? Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:10 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barryjw wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Your probably not old enough Martin.
Probably not but knowing that place she obviously got more than the dartboard did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum