Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The weather today

The weather today

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 26]

391The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Dec 26 2015, 18:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
How you lot doing in Bolton and surrounding areas.

392The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Dec 26 2015, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I feel quite safe in the penthouse.

393The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Dec 26 2015, 18:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I have seen a few things on facebook not looking good, lots more rain later.

394The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Dec 26 2015, 19:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

395The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sun Dec 27 2015, 08:47

Taxis are still running in Bolton.

The weather today - Page 14 <a href=The weather today - Page 14 _faceb10" />

396The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sun Dec 27 2015, 14:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Loads of flooding in Yorkshire.

397The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 11:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Fecking wet here in Devon today

398The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 11:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's been raining here this morning.

It's going to be a dull and dismal day.

399The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 11:18

Took the dog out earlier on the golf course and large parts of it are like The Somme.

Lost my shoe twice and it all went a bit "Bonce" when I ended up on my arse, covered in mud.

Bloody horrible.

400The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 11:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm replaying the scene in my mind. Gets funnier each time. Razz

401The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 11:42

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@boltonbonce wrote:I'm replaying the scene in my mind. Gets funnier each time. Razz
Are you not supposed to be sat in a cinema?

402The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 11:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I wangled myself out of it. There may be trouble further down the line,but I've puffed out my chest and stood firm.

403The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 12:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone seen Johnny knocking about online of late?

404The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 12:12

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
New York 7.11am: -1º, sun just pushing its way up into what's going to be a bright blue sky. A slight snow frosting on the ground from last night.

405The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Johnny didn't post a tip on the racing thread yesterday either.

Probably got a lot of work on.

406The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Feb 06 2016, 13:09

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

407The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Mon Feb 08 2016, 20:53

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Fecking windy here today fecking power cut aswell.

408The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Mon Feb 08 2016, 23:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Been absolute shit today with it constantly pissing down and it's absolutely freezing.

I looked like a drowned rat when I got in this evening. Very Happy

409The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Tue Feb 09 2016, 11:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lovely day in Lancashire this morning. No clouds and a bit of sunshine!

410The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Tue Feb 09 2016, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cold but sunny here. Although cleaning up piles of pigeon poop isn't my idea of a pleasant morning.

The weather today - Page 14 Bird-poop

411The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Tue Feb 09 2016, 17:45

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
In a roundabout way I blame the Yanks. This time of year used to be called 'winter' That meant it was cold rained a lot and was a bit blowy.
Then we adopted the pointless American practice of giving storms names. So we've just had Storm Imogen, and the next one will be called Harriet or something. Previously storms came and went because it was winter. Now by giving them a name, personalising them, we notice them and start getting exercised and excited by them.
They're normal-they happen every winter.
Another useless American import that means that you notice the weather instead of taking it for granted!!

412The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Tue Feb 09 2016, 20:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
everything white down here earlier fecking hailstone.

413The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Was going to post how lovely the weather is this morning before I have just seen this big black cloud coming over like Independence day.

I hope the wind blows it down south to Magoo before it even tries raining. Very Happy

414The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Enjoy the sun while its out. We're in for a shocker tomorrow apparently.

415The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:51

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Oy!! less of your wishing bad weather on the South West if you don't mind, KP! Currently, it is glorious. I have lots and lots to do today. Currently drinking tea, flicking through the paper and checking nuts in the garden. I can say the last bit with no double entendre intended.

416The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 11:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Chairmanda wrote:Oy!! less of your wishing bad weather on the South West if you don't mind, KP! Currently, it is glorious. I have lots and lots to do today. Currently drinking tea, flicking through the paper and checking nuts in the garden. I can say the last bit with no double entendre intended.
Sorry Mand. Very Happy 

I hope it is warm enough up North to sit out. I still have the heating on so I hope the sunshine glaring through the window isn't deceiving me.

417The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 11:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Been sunny all morning here,but the clouds are beginning to roll in. Not a good forecast for tomorrow here either.

418The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 11:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sounds like a typical Bank holiday weekend then.

419The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 11:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Life's tough,for the average Wanderer.
The weather today - Page 14 Huge.0.735

420The weather today - Page 14 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Mar 25 2016, 12:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Chairmanda wrote:Oy!! less of your wishing bad weather on the South West if you don't mind, KP! Currently, it is glorious. I have lots and lots to do today. Currently drinking tea, flicking through the paper and checking nuts in the garden. I can say the last bit with no double entendre intended.
What a lovely day Manda, sunny hope your having fun in the sun.

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum