Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 49]

451The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon May 09 2016, 11:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

28 degrees in sunny Naaaaaaaarferk yesterday.
A mere 23 so far today but it's getting hotter and there's not a cloud in the sky.
And now some twat wants me to work this afternoon.

452The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 18:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big thunderstorm hitting Birchwood at the minute.

I've been sent into the garden with a long metal pole. scratch

453The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 18:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Big thunderstorm hitting Birchwood at the minute.

Wish it would reach Bolton - far too muggy.

454The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 18:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he teaching you how to grow cabbage

455The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 18:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

456The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 18:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Bought a new fan this morning,and found putting it together a bit of a pain. I spent half an hour trying to screw a small bolt onto the front of the props,with no success,before discovering it went on anti clockwise. Embarassed

457The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 19:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Bought a new fan this morning,and found putting it together a bit of a pain. I spent half an hour trying to screw a small bolt onto the front of the props,with no success,before discovering it went on anti clockwise. Embarassed
I have to say that you are not alone Boncey, I did this the first time my mum got a fan and put it together for her! Very Happy

458The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 19:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it just me or does anyone else find it therapeutic when it thunders and lightens? Very Happy

459The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 19:49

Lovely in Bristol. Especially in the Hilton hotel Smile

460The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jun 09 2016, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find it therapeutic when it thunders and lightens? Very Happy
I love it. If I can't sleep I put this on. Lulls me to sleep nicely.

461The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 10:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Shit as usual. This summer is turning out to be a right washout. This is why I cram as many barbecues as possible when there's a hint of sunshine.

462The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:09

Bwfc1958 wrote:Shit as usual. This summer is turning out to be a right washout. This is why I cram as many barbecues as possible when there's a hint of sunshine.
You have 5 in 1 day then.

463The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:18

This time next week I'll be on a beach in Spain, so I don't give a shit.

Not that I'm counting the days or anything......

464The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:25

Breadman wrote:This time next week I'll be on a beach in Spain, so I don't give a shit.

Not that I'm counting the days or anything......
Suppose to be warmer here than in Spain next week

465The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:30

Yeah, but there's no all inclusive bar, buffet and swimming pool in my back garden, so again....I don't give a shit.

466The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Yeah, but there's no all inclusive bar, buffet and swimming pool in my back garden, so again....I don't give a shit.
Sounds like a plan, I'm not a sun worshipper so it being baking hot all day has no appeal to me. It's about being in a nice hotel room with everything done for you, all food and drink provided and doing what you what when you want.

467The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking like a drowned rat. Glad I don't work in an office though.The weather today - Page 24 Singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon

468The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I'm looking like a drowned rat. Glad I don't work in an office though.The weather today - Page 24 Singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon
Don't worry you'll be in Spain this time next week so don't give a shit

469The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to Scarborough for a week on the 23rd, should i pack my wellies?

470The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm going to Scarborough for a week on the 23rd, should i pack my wellies?
Love Scarborough,wet or dry. Lots of happy memories.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum