Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 49]

781The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Jan 18 2020, 09:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit slippy underfoot this morning, and I had to be extra careful on my way to get my papers. I was mincing along in the manner of Hercule Poirot, and it's not a good look when wearing a flat cap, and carrying a man bag.
Fortunately , I managed to avoid another trip to A+E, but I'm already psyching myself up for the UNIBOL car park.

782The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Jan 24 2020, 12:57

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wore a face mask on the Bus this morning in case I catch this Corona Virus. There are some dodgy people who catch my Bus in the mornings. Anyway, I managed to keep the whole seat to myself.
Oh the Weather was a bit chilly and slightly foggy. had to clear a porthole in the condensation sur ma Fenetre.

783The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jan 28 2020, 15:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anybody else hear the thunder this morning?

784The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 08 2020, 18:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its going to be a windy one...

785The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Feb 10 2020, 16:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I kid you not but it's snowing in Norfolk.

786The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Feb 10 2020, 16:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just blown a fence panel in. It's a write off, so I'll have to get a new one.

787The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Feb 10 2020, 16:49

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Just blown a fence panel in. It's a write off, so I'll have to get a new one.
We lost one over night too, came clean out and ended up standing up against our rear porch. Thankfully no damage to the porch.

It's a panel my helpful neighbour continually repairs and refits. I think it's time for a new one, but I guess he will try to mend it again.

788The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Feb 10 2020, 17:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Just blown a fence panel in. It's a write off, so I'll have to get a new one.
We lost one over night too, came clean out and ended up standing up against our rear porch. Thankfully no damage to the porch.

It's a panel my helpful neighbour continually repairs and refits. I think it's time for a new one, but I guess he will try to mend it again.
Can't really mend ours, but around £20 from Wickes isn't too bad. Probably let the weather pass before ordering one. Garden covered in white hail at the moment.

789The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Feb 23 2020, 19:03

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Face-mask back on for the bus journey tomorrow. Should be safe with an army surplus chemical warfare mask. COVID-19.

790The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 29 2020, 08:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blowing a gale here in Birchwood. Glad I'm not on the bus today.

791The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 29 2020, 12:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Blowing a gale here in Birchwood. Glad I'm not on the bus today.
You might have got to your destination faster. Very Happy

792The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 29 2020, 12:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s been lovely where I am this morning with beautiful blue skies and sunshine!

793The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 29 2020, 13:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:It’s been lovely where I am this morning with beautiful blue skies and sunshine!
Not too bad here now KP, but cold. Just getting ready to leave for the match, and I'm making sure I'm wrapped up. Always a few degrees colder at the ground.

794The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Mar 24 2020, 09:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it's a lovely sunny morning so far today and just what we need with the latest measures from Boris.

We will all be out in the garden having BBQ's soon enough. sunny

795The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Mar 24 2020, 09:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:It’s been lovely where I am this morning with beautiful blue skies and sunshine!
Not too bad here now KP, but cold. Just getting ready to leave for the match, and I'm making sure I'm wrapped up. Always a few degrees colder at the ground.
Wondering when I'll be saying this again.

796The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Wed Mar 25 2020, 12:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's rather warm outside. I think i'm going to sit outside and have a couple of beers this afternoon. sunny

797The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Wed Mar 25 2020, 13:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:It's rather warm outside. I think i'm going to sit outside and have a couple of beers this afternoon. sunny
I'm hunkered down in my hidey-hole, pretending I'm engaged on something very important. I'm actually just messing about.
Mum is recovering well from her fall so that's one less thing to worry about, but at 90 she needs to be kept free from this awful virus.
What is worrying is that they're prioritising younger patients. She's pretty much keeping to one or two rooms, so I'm hoping she'll get through it.

798The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Apr 05 2020, 18:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We might as well make the most of the mild weather today so I have got the barbie going and enjoying some fresh air in the garden.

Needs must at times like this.  sunny

799The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Apr 19 2020, 15:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lovely again today so the barbie will be going on later for some fun.

I couldn’t imagine us all going through the coronavirus in winter. We would be crawling up the wall I bet!

sunny

800The weather today - Page 40 Empty Re: The weather today Wed May 06 2020, 15:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m glad this warmer sunny weather is back.

It’s no good being cooped up like this. 

BBQ time shortly.

Might as well make the most of it. We could all be dead tomorrow. sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum