Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Martin Killed Scott?

+5
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:55 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
karlypants wrote::trust:
MANNY IS BUSY AT THE MOMENT UP THE BUM cheers ::FU::
affraid

22Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:58 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been on BA.
Asked if there were any Brucie fans in.
Apparently I was the only one online. It's dead over there.

23Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just been on BA.
the grass is never greener on the other side...

24Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

At your age you will fit in well

25Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:

At your age you will fit in well
I'm an apprentice corpse. Shocked

26Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:02 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::wtf::  Lighten up you two!

27Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:06 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:::wtf::  Lighten up you two!
Yes,or KP might set fire to us. Very Happy

28Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:07 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:::wtf::  Lighten up you two!
Yes,or KP might set fire to us. Very Happy
:number1:

29Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:23 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Where is Scott? ( Genuinely )

Would that be Scott of the Arseantics? He's gone out and he says he may be gone some time

30Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:41 pm

rammywhite wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Where is Scott? ( Genuinely )

Would that be Scott of the Arseantics? He's gone out and he says he may be gone some time

Wasn't that Capt Natasha "I'm not currently getting any" Oat(e)s....?

31Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:I thought Scott had bigger balls.

Found 'em !

Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 0aa6af9a89e46cce90916f8e86770ae80a4f620ba7d586fccb043c55926dd369

32Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:34 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Scott's just a soft bastard who can throw it out but starts crying like a little girl when anyone gives him some back.

And because he's not clever enough to think up any witty retorts, he quickly resorts to nasty abuse.

And then makes a twat out of himself and skulks off into the shadows for a bit because he realises what a wanker he's made himself look.

I have noticed this........
Laughing Hahaha just seen this, says the little boy that came on here the other week saying his life was so bad " all feel sorry for me" sob story wanker.

Please do fuckoff Laughing

33Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanks for proving my point, fuckhead.

You really are too thick to understand how this works, aren't you........?

Why don't you fuck off back to BA where you've been hiding all week since the last time you made a twat out of yourself and ended up with a ban.......

Do us all a favour.

34Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:59 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Do us all a favour.
You're a one man band you dickhead, do you think you have an Army or something?

Stop looking a complete tool on the forum again.Very Happy

Idiot.

35Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:04 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Behave yourselves, the pair of you! Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 1415013262

36Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:28 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's happened to Martin, he's not posted in ages?

Did sluffy piss him off, or is he now mates with Ben Shephard and doesn't have time for his old friends?

37Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:37 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't Martin say he was going back to where he used to live? Was it the Dominican Republic? Perhaps he's drunk as a lord on some beach surrounded by beautiful local ladies?

38Has Martin Killed Scott? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Martin Killed Scott? Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:43 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Didn't Martin say he was going back to where he used to live? Was it the Dominican Republic? Perhaps he's drunk as a lord on some beach surrounded by beautiful local ladies?
I could never live abroad. What with Interpol, and the FBI, it's much safer to remain in the UK.

I once considered moving to Helsinki, for purely romantic reasons, but the girl rubbed me out when she decided she was a lesbian.

Maybe I have that effect on women.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum