Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA cup fourth round

+7
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 18:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should be around the same as the home fans [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

22FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 19:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You could just go to the game you armchair bellends, there will be plenty of tickets.

sorry don't do away games anymore, the last one was Old Trafford when Holden got crocked. Used to go on the travel club coaches when i was younger to away games as well.

23FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

sorry don't do away games anymore, the last one was Old Trafford when Holden got crocked. Used to go on the travel club coaches when i was younger to away games as well.

You ponce, this is Liverpool away. A poor Liverpool. Very winnable game.

You'd rather waste your cash on shite like Millwall and Birmingham at home?

24FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

You ponce, this is Liverpool away. A poor Liverpool. Very winnable game.

You'd rather waste your cash on shite like Millwall and Birmingham at home?

what happened to the cup not being the same anymore from only a few posts ago?

25FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

what happened to the cup not being the same anymore from only a few posts ago?

It's not, but I still don't want to miss the opportunity to dance on the pitch at Anfield.

26FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 21:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think under Lennon we will have a go old go at them ..... They will likely play some second 11 players ...so I would fancy an upset.  1-2 for us.

And you can go back to black & white TV's the last time I predicted an away win in scouserland.

27FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 21:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seen on a facebook group we get paid about £144,000 of BT for them broadcasting the match with Liverpool. If this is true it'll be good for some transfer kitty.

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Wed Jan 07 2015, 22:44; edited 1 time in total

28FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Does anyone know how much for tickets?

It's £27 for adults and £13.50 for 17 to 21 yr olds. I have BT Sport as well so it's a no from me.

29FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Wed Jan 07 2015, 23:38

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think they'll see us off even playing some of their second stringers. Pessimistic but realistic about it.
He might  play Heskey and Spearing just to add a bit of spice against their old club- but it won't make much of a difference
3-0 to them

30FA cup fourth round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA cup fourth round Sat Jan 10 2015, 14:09

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:I think they'll see us off even playing some of their second stringers. Pessimistic but realistic about it.
He might  play Heskey and Spearing just to add a bit of spice against their old club- but it won't make much of a difference
3-0 to them
While I suspect you're right about us losing I think that score-line is too pessimistic mate. Both Lonners and Bogdan are in good form and the defence is much more solid than it was three months ago. Add in that we actually have some decent finishers up front now and I think this will be close. I predict 2-1 to Liverpool and a very close and hard fought game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum