Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rovers

+11
Mallorca Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
bwfc71
largehat
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
Lofty_Love
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Rovers Empty Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 07:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Goes to show what crap the TV pundits talk. After they beat Arsenal it home we had weeks of hearing how Yakubu and Hoilett would get the goals that will guarantee their safety. Same people who said Wigan were down.
We may well be joining them, bar a miracle, but we'll definitely finish ahead of them. Talk to me BH.

2Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 13:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The chickens have come home to roost at Ewood Park. Deluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WTF is in that orange bowl ? Chicken Pakora ?

3Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 19:30

FUCK OFF YOU BOLTON WANKERS

YOU'LL BE JOINING US ON SUNDAY

4Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 19:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hi, BH - my condolences.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 19:58

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:FUCK OFF YOU BOLTON WANKERS

yes, on Match of the Day, for the last time in a while Smile

6Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 20:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did you go last night BH, I bet you had your eye on that bird.

7Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 23:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bit of a damning letter about Kean and the club!

Blackburn deputy chief executive Paul Hunt wanted boss Steve Kean sacked in December, according to a leaked letter obtained by Sporting Intelligience.

Rovers made no comment on the issue but Hunt is believed to have sent the 2,500-word letter to the club's owners after the 2-1 defeat at home by Bolton.

"I have supported him [Kean] from the start and have been desperate for him to do well," Hunt reportedly wrote.

"However, I am now of the opinion it isn't working and he is ready to go."

Blackburn, who were taken over by the Venky's group in November 2010, were relegated from the Premier League after Monday's defeat by Wigan, but Kean was adamant he would stay on as manager.

However, despite Kean saying before the Wigan game that he was surprised to see Rovers facing the drop, Hunt warned of the club's precarious position prior to Christmas.

"He [Kean] has lost the crowd and as a result of this evening's game [against Bolton] has lost the dressing room as well - the players no longer want to play for him," added Hunt.

"It is a shame and disappointing but we must act now to save the club. The board should be asked their opinion on who should be the new manager."

Hunt insisted he had the best interests of the club at heart and also detailed worries about the club's finances.

"I have been your senior officer at the club for six months now and I feel that I must now write to you to ask you to make some significant changes to save the club, perhaps from relegation but also perhaps from administration," said Hunt.

Rovers supporters have been vocal in their anger against the Venky's and Kean, with Hunt also drawing attention to disaffected fans.

"We are losing fans/customers at an alarming rate," Hunt stated. "I am very concerned that fans are voting with their feet and not attending, not purchasing and not engaging with the club."

Whether there was any reply is unknown, but Nick Harris of Sporting Intelligence told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I personally don't know [if he got a response to the letter] but I think actions speak louder than words.

"You have to see that the actions, or lack of them, since that letter was sent are the most kind of damning reply he could have got."

8Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Tue May 08 2012, 23:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

To be honest BH, I was hoping for more of a rant.

Please can you follow this post up and articulate your point of view in more detail, perhaps with special reference to what type of people live in Bolton and such like?

Commiserations on relegation, but at least you'll be able to go on the rampage in KFC Burnley once again next season.

9Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 11:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What was it you predicted, earlier in the season, that Blackburn would finish above Bolton?

Definitely not going to happen!

At least if we go down as well, it a guaranteed 6 points next season!

10Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 11:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think BH has a soft spot for bolton, just somthing in his posts... Suspect

11Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 11:37

largehat wrote:

Please can you follow this post up and articulate your point of view in more detail, perhaps with special reference to what type of people live in Bolton and such like?

Commiserations on relegation, but at least you'll be able to go on the rampage in KFC Burnley once again next season.

Fuck you you big blamonge. We went down because the refs are biased against us because we won the league in '95. They were desperate to send a big team down, just like they did West Ham a couple of times. We may be down but we start the season with 12 points from Burnley and Bolton.

ROVERS TIL I DIE

12Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:10

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
largehat wrote:

Fuck you you big blamonge. We went down because the refs are biased against us because we won the league in '95. They were desperate to send a big team down, just like they did West Ham a couple of times. We may be down but we start the season with 12 points from Burnley and Bolton.

ROVERS TIL I DIE

few issues with that...

they failed to send a 'big' club down...

what's a blamonge? did you mean 'blancmange'

12 points from the above mentioned teams were never guaranteed in the prem so why do you assume you can get them in the championship? should we go down that is - we are luckier than your lot, we have citeh to help us out... luck of the draw my friend...

also, to add to the above...either way - we finished above you even if we go down, that makes us better.

mummies calling, she's finished putting an extra thumb on your gloves...

lol!

13Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I liked the look of this, seems like a pretty true statement if you ask me...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like the 'yet' bit... optimism, you cant beat it!

also, id like to know if you can type faster due to having an extra digit on each hand or does it get in the way?

just wondered...

thanks and kind regards,

Reebok Rebel...

14Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:27

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

also, id like to know if you can type faster due to having an extra digit on each hand or does it get in the way?

No, but I can punch your fat face twice as hard. Let's take it outside you fucking dickweed.

15Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

***KEYBOARD WARRIOR ALERT!***

you obviously head up Blackburn's firm, ive messed with the wrong person... im sorry for taking the piss, please dont hurt me...

im sorry about the fact you have no friends, I also notice from your pic, nobody is sat near you...is that becasue you smell? or is it becasue your minions have gone off to 'do a job' on someone...?

again, just thought id ask...I actually feel sorry for you Sad

16Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sluffy wrote:Bit of a damning letter about Kean and the club!

Blackburn deputy chief executive Paul Hunt wanted boss Steve Kean sacked in December, according to a leaked letter obtained by Sporting Intelligience.

Rovers made no comment on the issue but Hunt is believed to have sent the 2,500-word letter to the club's owners after the 2-1 defeat at home by Bolton.

"I have supported him [Kean] from the start and have been desperate for him to do well," Hunt reportedly wrote.

"However, I am now of the opinion it isn't working and he is ready to go."

Blackburn, who were taken over by the Venky's group in November 2010, were relegated from the Premier League after Monday's defeat by Wigan, but Kean was adamant he would stay on as manager.

However, despite Kean saying before the Wigan game that he was surprised to see Rovers facing the drop, Hunt warned of the club's precarious position prior to Christmas.

"He [Kean] has lost the crowd and as a result of this evening's game [against Bolton] has lost the dressing room as well - the players no longer want to play for him," added Hunt.

"It is a shame and disappointing but we must act now to save the club. The board should be asked their opinion on who should be the new manager."

Hunt insisted he had the best interests of the club at heart and also detailed worries about the club's finances.

"I have been your senior officer at the club for six months now and I feel that I must now write to you to ask you to make some significant changes to save the club, perhaps from relegation but also perhaps from administration," said Hunt.

Rovers supporters have been vocal in their anger against the Venky's and Kean, with Hunt also drawing attention to disaffected fans.

"We are losing fans/customers at an alarming rate," Hunt stated. "I am very concerned that fans are voting with their feet and not attending, not purchasing and not engaging with the club."

Whether there was any reply is unknown, but Nick Harris of Sporting Intelligence told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I personally don't know [if he got a response to the letter] but I think actions speak louder than words.

"You have to see that the actions, or lack of them, since that letter was sent are the most kind of damning reply he could have got."

The guy has been sacked:

17Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:37

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

you obviously head up Blackburn's firm, ive messed with the wrong person... im sorry for taking the piss, please dont hurt me...

im sorry about the fact you have no friends, I also notice from your pic, nobody is sat near you...is that becasue you smell? or is it becasue your minions have gone off to 'do a job' on someone...?

nice to see you making friends so easily RR Very Happy

18Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:40

Reebok_Rebel wrote:***KEYBOARD WARRIOR ALERT!***

People often refer to me as the cock of Blackburn so you'd better watch who you're messing with. I'm in Bolton at the weekend looking for slags to suck my length, perhaps I'll seek out your wife.

19Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 12:59

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

nice to see you making friends so easily RR Very Happy

I know... its brilliant! im a friendly guy really...

20Rovers Empty Re: Rovers Wed May 09 2012, 13:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:***KEYBOARD WARRIOR ALERT!***

People often refer to me as the cock of Blackburn so you'd better watch who you're messing with. I'm in Bolton at the weekend looking for slags to suck my length, perhaps I'll seek out your wife.

you talk like you know me...

however, you must have me confused with somebody else as im not married...not even engaged...in fact, since recently...im totally unattached...so fail there.

'the cock of blackburn' ... are you sure your taking this in the right context? affraid

it is, when taken in the correct context a very true statement and i myself will refer to you as the 'cock' of Blackburn...

not just any cock... THE cock!

also...as you are a Blackburn fan, can you see the irony that your club is owned by a group of chicken farmers and you are a 'cock' ...was the chicken reference intentional or not?

lots of love and hugs...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum