Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do People Hide On Nuts?

+11
scottjames30
Keegan
Norpig
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

221Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:42

Norpig wrote:Christ on a bike is all this still going on? I was at a funeral for an old friend yesterday, he was only 42 and died on New Years Eve from Cancer and i come back on here to find the usual childish bollocks being regurgitated over and over again, get a grip before this forum goes down the pan.

No one had mentioned it for a record 18 hours until you brought it back up Wink

Hope your okay after the funeral.  You go for a few drinks after?

222Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:44

Norpig wrote:Christ on a bike is all this still going on? I was at a funeral for an old friend yesterday, he was only 42 and died on New Years Eve from Cancer and i come back on here to find the usual childish bollocks being regurgitated over and over again, get a grip before this forum goes down the pan.

Thanks for reminding me, nearly forgot all about the civil war.

Fuck off Scott! 

:ninja:

223Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:45

bwfc1874 wrote:

Thanks for reminding me, nearly forgot all about the civil war.

Fuck off Scott! 

:ninja:

I think he has, or has been fucked off

224Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:46

Then my work here is done.

225Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yes Johnny went for a few drinks afterwards, a very emotional day but it was nice to meet up with old friends again and go back down memory lane, i just with it could have happened under happier circumstances. We've all made a pact to arrange an all dayer like the old days!

226Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu Jan 15 2015, 14:23

Norpig wrote:yes Johnny went for a few drinks afterwards, a very emotional day but it was nice to meet up with old friends again and go back down memory lane, i just with it could have happened under happier circumstances. We've all made a pact to arrange an all dayer like the old days!

Make sure you do, my old football manager died quite young (i'd say late 40's early 50's) when i was in my early twenties and we all got together for his funeral but not again after and i wished we had.

Thoughts are with you.

227Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu Jan 15 2015, 18:13

We have a hider people.

Sj stop hiding. Boncey knows you are there

228Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Fri Jan 16 2015, 13:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

There is still someone hiding amongst us. The people I don't get are the guests. All you can see as a guest is the news section. People obviously must see nuts as their go to place for news on wanderers. If they're not going to join the site they may as well go on Bolton news, it's all copied from there anyway.

229Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Fri Jan 16 2015, 14:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:There is still someone hiding amongst us. The people I don't get are the guests. All you can see as a guest is the news section. People obviously must see nuts as their go to place for news on wanderers. If they're not going to join the site they may as well go on Bolton news, it's all copied from there anyway.

It's something that has always baffled me as well.

230Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:31

Natasha Whittam wrote:If you go to the stats at the bottom of the front page you can see there are currently two "hidden" members.

They have gone into their profile and changed their setup so they can lurk without being seen.

Why? What has the world come to when you have to hide on a forum of strangers?

You should follow your own advice Nat - stop hiding and start posting.

Same goes for you Boggers.

We know you're out there.

231Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers has posted a few times today, think on .

232Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat hasn't been online since the 9th May Mad

233Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cant blame her for all she got off by him.

234Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:47

scottjames30 wrote:Boggers has posted a few times today, think on .

Exactly, so we know he's online but he's hiding.

Do you need everything explained to you?

235Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You said stop hiding and start posting.

Boggers is posting, so clearly he isnt hiding.

236Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:You said stop hiding and start posting.

How can you hide when posting?

Think about it! Smile

237Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Im hiding but posting, its easy.

238Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:52

:facepalm:

There is a setting which you can select which stops you from displaying in the Who's online list. It's called hiding.

239Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

How can you hide when posting?

Think about it! Smile

That's his point

240Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu May 21 2015, 13:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Cant blame her for all she got off by him.

What?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum