Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you tackle a Muslim bush

+15
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
bwfc71
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
White84
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 03:18

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No shaving,not allowed,hairy legs( Nasty)affraid
What would it take you to tackle the burning Bush( I know there's somert in the bible about a burning bush) how long how wiry.

Not £1-000-000 could I tackle a fully grown female Muslim tash.
Any sickos on Nuts lol!

2Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 07:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would for a Million squid.

3Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 09:19

If the mods seriously want to know why people are leaving this site in their droves, they need look no further than this absolute dross.........

Fuck me.......how could you let this happen to a once great site?

Last edited by Breadman on Sun Jan 18 2015, 10:51; edited 1 time in total

4Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 10:50

So you wouldnt tackle a fully grown female with a tash. Kind of makes it sound like youd tackle a not fully grown female. Which again kind of makes you sound like a nonce. JUST SAYING

5Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 11:11

White84 wrote:No shaving,not allowed,hairy legs( Nasty)affraid
What would it take you to tackle the burning Bush( I know there's somert in the bible about a burning bush) how long how wiry.

Not £1-000-000 could I tackle a fully grown female Muslim tash.
Any sickos on Nuts lol!

Nothing to do with religion, not shaving is a cultural thing. By waxing regularly instead there's less hair, no stubble and it's better for their skin. 

You ignorant prick.

6Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 11:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

7Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 11:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear.  Rolling Eyes

8Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 11:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 is there not some EDL or similar groups forum you can post this drivel on? No one here is interested.

9Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:White84 is there not some EDL or similar groups forum you can post this drivel on? No one here is interested.

You say that Norpig but this thread has several replies and more views than the 'good article on Bruce Rioch' thread.

We all know that the OP isn't reyt in the head.

10Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the funniest posts in ages. I actually laughed out loud.

And don't pretend you didn't.

11Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:19

Natasha Whittam wrote:One of the funniest posts in ages. I actually laughed out loud.

You need to get a grip of this shit and quick.

The site is fast becoming a joke.

Is that what you really want?

12Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:One of the funniest posts in ages. I actually laughed out loud.

He's been banned.

13Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Y does he have a video of you KP

14Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Y
For never ending racism.

15Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

You'll have everyone banned within 12 months Breadman, it seems most people are not to your taste.

16Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:23

Ban me then.

Simples.

17Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What happened to freedom off speech (Charlie) What about poor Nats burnt bush nothing was done with that.

18Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Your like that Perez of CBB

19Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:He's been banned.

So are you suggesting that Breadman will have to find something else to complain about?  Very Happy

20Would you tackle a Muslim bush Empty Re: Would you tackle a Muslim bush Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:He's been banned.

So are you suggesting that Breadman will have to find something else to complain about?  Very Happy
I think for the sake of everyone's sanity, it is the right decision! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum