Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And Our Politicians Are Doing Nothing

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

trouble is these people don't really answer to politicians and governments, these are the people with the real power in the world and they will continue to get richer and richer.

Norpig wrote:trouble is these people don't really answer to politicians and governments, these are the people with the real power in the world and they will continue to get richer and richer.
Thats some illuminati type thinking there Norpig, but i do have to agree.

Something needs to be done when so many are struggling.

I'll give a quick example;

When i was a meter reader, there was this little old lady, must of been 212 years old (okay slight exaggeration but only slight) and she lived in a house with one of those steep pathways/front gardens.

It looked like she hadn't been out of her house for a long time and no one had been in.  The house stunk and she look completely unkept.

I remember feeling at the time that this woman must of lived at least through one of the world wars, would have worked all her life and now she is being left to rot on her own.

Then you have prisoners who get round the clock care, 3 square meals a day and took outside for at least an hour a day for supervised fresh air.  There is something definitely wrong with the system.

I may have been wrong but i don't think i was wide of the mark.

There is poverty in the world and some of it is a lot closer to home than we think.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Then you have prisoners who get round the clock care, 3 square meals a day and took outside for at least an hour a day for supervised fresh air.  There is something definitely wrong with the system.

Perhaps we should put the pensioners in prison and the prisoners in little granny flats Johnny?

:facepalm:

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Perhaps we should put the pensioners in prison and the prisoners in little granny flats Johnny?

:facepalm:
If the flats had no doorways and windows i'd be inclined to agree with you my love!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Politicians are part of the 1%. Not a surprise this doesn't bother them.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Politicians are part of the 1%. Not a surprise this doesn't bother them.

I very much doubt that.  maybe top 5% but not top 1%

Top 1% are your bill gates, richard bransons, mark zuckerbergs etc.

I can't see Ed balls and Nick Clegg having such the luxury they do.  It sounds like i'm sticking up for them a bit actually but in the interest of balance they are all still bellends.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Politicians are part of the 1%. Not a surprise this doesn't bother them.

I very much doubt that.  maybe top 5% but not top 1%

Top 1% are your bill gates, richard bransons, mark zuckerbergs etc.

I can't see Ed balls and Nick Clegg having such the luxury they do.  It sounds like i'm sticking up for them a bit actually but in the interest of balance they are all still bellends.

Possibly, but this certainly makes for interest reading. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_and_government_by_net_worth

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I see Tony Blair is doing alright for himself.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I see Tony Blair is doing alright for himself.
Tony Blair said yeah OK lets go to war, sends troops to war in Iraq, then when he isn't the PM anymore gets a job as the peacekeeper.

poacher come gamekeeper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum