Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Barlow loses another wife

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ken Barlow loses another wife Empty Ken Barlow loses another wife Mon Jan 19 2015, 21:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shocking news and only 60 years of age...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30891246

2Ken Barlow loses another wife Empty Re: Ken Barlow loses another wife Mon Jan 19 2015, 22:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ken Barlow loses another wife Z

RIP

3Ken Barlow loses another wife Empty Re: Ken Barlow loses another wife Mon Jan 19 2015, 22:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard that she had throat cancer. By all accounts, she joined Coronation Street at 18 and smoked 20 fags a day. I liked her when she was Deidre Rashid with her husky voice but I never knew it was real and wasn't pretending.

RIP to a true Lancashire lass. I read somewhere that her father was a Priest?

4Ken Barlow loses another wife Empty Re: Ken Barlow loses another wife Tue Jan 20 2015, 14:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

She probably died due to all the Rovers Return punters using her kitchen as the lavatory.

5Ken Barlow loses another wife Empty Re: Ken Barlow loses another wife Tue Jan 20 2015, 15:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:I heard that she had throat cancer. By all accounts, she joined Coronation Street at 18 and smoked 20 fags a day. I liked her when she was Deidre Rashid with her husky voice but I never knew it was real and wasn't pretending.

Don't think so RT. Her father was called Jack and was the cartoonist for the Oldham Evening Chronicle.

But thinking a bit more - if her father was Jack...
...Father Jack? Probably not!

6Ken Barlow loses another wife Empty Re: Ken Barlow loses another wife Wed Jan 21 2015, 20:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I heard that she had throat cancer. By all accounts, she joined Coronation Street at 18 and smoked 20 fags a day. I liked her when she was Deidre Rashid with her husky voice but I never knew it was real and wasn't pretending.

It appears that she was battling breast cancer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum