Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All time BWFC top XI

+6
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21All time BWFC top XI - Page 2 Empty Re: All time BWFC top XI Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:34 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barry is probably best remembered for the greatest disallowed goal EVER, a screamer against Swindon Town in one of our epic Littlewoods cup replays at Burnden. It was a cracking 30 yard screamer that nestled into the net, I remember going mad when we scored only for the referee to disallow it as one of our players was offside somewhere near the corner flag. (Today it would have been a goal as there was no way he was interfering with this 'phase' of play).

22All time BWFC top XI - Page 2 Empty Re: All time BWFC top XI Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have a Barry Cowdrill T-shirt,it has a picture of the great man with the words Crazy legs underneath it! I've got a few similar t-shirts with Super John, Andy Walker and Campo. They come from a website called Cult Zero's.

23All time BWFC top XI - Page 2 Empty Re: All time BWFC top XI Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote: i have a Barry Cowdrill T-shirt
Very Happy
I've never heard someone say that before and I bet I never hear it again. Made me chuckle that Norpig.

24All time BWFC top XI - Page 2 Empty Re: All time BWFC top XI Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote: i have a Barry Cowdrill T-shirt
Very Happy
I've never heard someone say that before and I bet I never hear it again. Made me chuckle that Norpig.

you should have a look at Cult Zeros they have loads of old Wanderers players you can have on a t-shirt, as i said i have a few already but will have to think about who i want next  Very Happy

25All time BWFC top XI - Page 2 Empty Re: All time BWFC top XI Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:09 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jussi

Bergsson.                            Taggart.                        Bruno.                       Gardner.

Hierro.             

Jay Jay.                                  Youri.

Nolan.

Anelka                                                                    Klasnic.

26All time BWFC top XI - Page 2 Empty Re: All time BWFC top XI Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:26 pm

Nolan and Klasnic? Come on now..

27All time BWFC top XI - Page 2 Empty Re: All time BWFC top XI Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:28 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Nolan and Klasnic? Come on now..
Nolan was class for us, and Klasnic is the best finisher BWFC has ever had.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum