Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We will be back! - Team for next year

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
Born to be a wanderer
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1We will be back! - Team for next year Empty We will be back! - Team for next year Mon May 14 2012, 13:58

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bogden(jussi)?Lainton.Defenders.Steinsson,Mears,Riley.Right Backs.Ream +experienced centre half on a bosman while Wheater is injured)Left Back,Alonso Ricketts.Midfield.Reo Coker,Vela,Holden,Pratley,Wylde,Eagles,Chung yong lee,Mark Davies(contracted to 2015) Forwards Sordell,N,Gog Kev Davies.Thats a start a young team i didnt go in work.But cant wait for june 17th fixtures out.We will be back.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The realism of being relegated has sunk in, seeing our name and the Npower Championship sign on our website did it.

In a strange way I am quite looking forward to next season, new teams, new away days and sitting with proper fans and not the glory hunters who only came to watch us because we are in the Prem.

Bring on the Championship! Very Happy

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

its sunk in for me too. yes the plus points are different grounds and a lack of fair weather fans' the atmosphere at the bok' may actually benefit from better fans all sat closer together... with empty upper tiers Crying or Very sad

my team for next year (as the squad stands) would be something like this...

Bogdan

Stienson Ream Wheater Rickets

Lee Holden Rio-coker eagles

sordel Ngog.

that team should tear the championship and new arsehole.

It will depend on how bad the money situation is and if gartside will allow us to take that gamble on coming back up and keep most of the squad intact.

I feel however that the club are going to sell anything of any value they can and leave us with a squad of shit no-hopers and kids (kids who, if they turn out to be any good gartside can sell them to the first premier league vulture he can) and just avoid relegation to league one...

I worry before gartside bites the bullet and gets a new management team in, coyle will have us teetering over the edge of the conference league, with Owen coyle still blaming the pitch, injuries, referees, moon phases and solar flares...except himself and his tactics.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:its sunk in for me too. yes the plus points are different grounds and a lack of fair weather fans

Fair weather fans? Aren't they just being sensible? Why should supporting a team mean you have to pay to watch shite every week without getting anything back?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the championship so time for a re-think for me.

----------Bogdan--------

New----Ricketts----Ream---Alonso

LCY---Holden----Vela-----Wylde

---------Mark Davies--------

--------------Sordell----------

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:its sunk in for me too. yes the plus points are different grounds and a lack of fair weather fans

Fair weather fans? Aren't they just being sensible? Why should supporting a team mean you have to pay to watch shite every week without getting anything back?

I thought you were one of the people who loved the Championship days and hated being in the Premier League because it wasn't exciting enough, you of all people should be clamouring for a new season ticket

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

I thought you were one of the people who loved the Championship days and hated being in the Premier League because it wasn't exciting enough, you of all people should be clamouring for a new season ticket

I loved the rise to the Premier League in the 90's, but it won't be the same next season. We have a squad of characterless ponces with no affinity to BWFC. Where is the next John McGinlay, Gudni or Jamie Pollock?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's the championship so time for a re-think for me.

----------Bogdan--------

When will you learn Mark Davies is absolute shite? Again, when it mattered yesterday, he did bugger all. If Holden is fit and still at BWFC, Davies will be surplus. Coyle MUST sign a midfield general - you get nowhere in the Championship without a bit of muscle in midfield.

And I'm all for giving Sordell his chance, but it's laughable that people are making him out to be Ronaldo after one 8 minute apprearance and one decent run.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

---------------Bogdan
---Ricketts---NEW---Ream---Alonso

Chungy--Holden--NEW(DM, with experience)--Wylde

-------N'gog--Sordell-------

Bench:
Jussi or Rob Lainton
SKD
Vela
Riley
Youth striker- (Eaves, O'Halloran or Tope)
Eagles
Chelsea Loan we are due (Midfield or Striker)

That would be a very fast team for the Championship.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's the championship so time for a re-think for me.

----------Bogdan--------

When will you learn Mark Davies is absolute shite? Again, when it mattered yesterday, he did bugger all. If Holden is fit and still at BWFC, Davies will be surplus. Coyle MUST sign a midfield general - you get nowhere in the Championship without a bit of muscle in midfield.

And I'm all for giving Sordell his chance, but it's laughable that people are making him out to be Ronaldo after one 8 minute apprearance and one decent run.

Yep all them posts declaring him Ronaldo are mystifying, oh yeah there aren't any.

He's proven himself at championship level at Watford, hardly a leap to imagine he will be ok this time around.

As for Mark Davies, he'll find more space in the championship and getting him out of midfield is a must, let him run at defenders thats his skill.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks to Emma, I wouldn't even consider giving SKD a new contract!

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I agree with those two posts, don't mind us selling Davies for a decent price, but I do fully expect that if he is sold to Newcastle he will blossom and we will look like fools..

But he dosn't do the job for us, and we have Holden and Eagles who can both move forward in Midfield, and to much more effect.

And the way people are going on about Sordell!? remind me of the first appearances Ryo made for us and people thought he was some superstar.

But he is proven in the Champ so I look forward to seeing him net a few

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, better to just call all the players overpaid, lightweight ponces/wankers than chat about what skills they display.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah, better to just call all the players overpaid, lightweight ponces/wankers than chat about what skills they display.

At last, he gets it.

Bolton won't be back because they are pennyless and their squad is too weak to mount a challenge. I admit Rovers have been poor this season, but they will step up next season plus the Venkys will spend a few bob to make us champions. Fingers crossed Bolton keep Coyle, he can take them all the way to League 1!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater ...I'm not humouring you this time, owning you will get boring ...

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Bolton Hater ...I'm not humouring you this time, owning you will get boring ...

I'm only saying the same things as you, Coyle is shit.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not with coyle in charge.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BH is right, Coyle is shit

Bolton Hater wrote:Bolton won't be back because they are pennyless and their squad is too weak to mount a challenge. I admit Rovers have been poor this season, but they will step up next season plus the Venkys will spend a few bob to make us champions. Fingers crossed Bolton keep Coyle, he can take them all the way to League 1!

Coyle is a better manager than Kean, possum! If you don't believe me look at the Premier League table. Maybe even look at the season before's too if you have time?

P.S. Chilli con carne tonight, darling. You can always pick the kidney beans out yourself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum