Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scraping the barrel

+4
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
largehat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is 'BH's Mum' amusing?

Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 11:43

Reebok_Rebel wrote:ive had a bit of fun owning our friend 'Bolton Hater' of late...

I like him, hes a nice easy bit of sport. you also have to admire his honesty.

for anyone who has not seen the thread, it appears that he is known to be a 'cock' around Blackburn, I initially thought this was taken out of context and that he meant he was the hardest, or one of the hardest residents of the town of Blackburn.

as the conversation went on however, it appears he was in fact, admitting to me that he was just indeed a cock in the 'im a total dipshit who gets bullied and nobody likes me' sense.

he also went on to 'come out as gay' first of all by admitting to 'enjoying lifting his and other peoples shirts' of a weekend. I have nothing against this but i had to question his sexuality more out of interst than anything...the reply to the question was 'Yes, Im gay'

so...to summarise, Bolton hater is a Gay Blackburn resident who everyone thinks is a cock...

i agree, that was one of my favourite ever threads! these characters do have their uses for entertainment purposes!

22Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 11:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:My guess is NatashaWhittam is BoltonHater, they always appear at the same time.

GET A LIFE. Sorry to disappoint, but I am just me.

A sad lonely gay Blackburn cock! Laughing Laughing

23Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 12:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:My guess is NatashaWhittam is BoltonHater, they always appear at the same time.

GET A LIFE. Sorry to disappoint, but I am just me.

A sad lonely gay Blackburn cock! Laughing Laughing

one who is so much of a COCK that he gets ran as soon as its gets a bit hairy...

you usually get a 'fuck you bastard twatting cunts' kind of response, in capitals...before he disappears for a bit.

all front and no bottle...

24Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 14:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha! Natasha wishes she could compose the thought provoking musings that Bolton Hater seems to come out with.

on the flip side Nat is just a one trick pony with a foul mouth.

as me being sluffy, sad to say i have 1 ID and 1 ID only, sorry to disappoint!

25Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 14:37

Reebok_Rebel wrote:ive had a bit of fun owning our friend 'Bolton Hater' of late...

for anyone who has not seen the thread, it appears that he is known to be a 'cock' around Blackburn, I initially thought this was taken out of context and that he meant he was the hardest, or one of the hardest residents of the town of Blackburn.

as the conversation went on however, it appears he was in fact, admitting to me that he was just indeed a cock in the 'im a total dipshit who gets bullied and nobody likes me' sense.

he also went on to 'come out as gay' first of all by admitting to 'enjoying lifting his and other peoples shirts' of a weekend. I have nothing against this but i had to question his sexuality more out of interst than anything...the reply to the question was 'Yes, Im gay'

so...to summarise, Bolton hater is a Gay Blackburn resident who everyone thinks is a cock...

Anyone can post big words on an internet forum. Let's see how you deal with the cock in real life. Let's meet up and settle this like men, and not sad keyboard warriors. I'll even come to Bolton as I need a new bird.

26Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 14:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:

Anyone can post big words on an internet forum. Let's see how you deal with the cock in real life. Let's meet up and settle this like men, and not sad keyboard warriors. I'll even come to Bolton as I need a new bird.

thanks for the offer, but I really dont think I would deal with
anybody's cock, never mind yours. I just dont swing that way...sorry.

as far as pulling is concerned, we used to have a place called the church, it was a pub come nightclub...was your kind of place, I think you would have defo pulled in there.

unfortunately, its closed down now, so you may be better hopping on the train to canal St.

27Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 15:54

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

as far as pulling is concerned, we used to have a place called the church, it was a pub come nightclub...was your kind of place, I think you would have defo pulled in there.

unfortunately, its closed down now, so you may be better hopping on the train to canal St.

Yeah, yeah make childish comments about me being gay. A 'cock' in Blackburn is someone big and tough who you'd be stupid to mess with. People are always calling me 'cock' and running to hide. As for me being gay, no chance. I've had more fit slags on my length than you've had backrubs from your Mum.

28Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 16:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Yeah, yeah make childish comments about me being gay. A 'cock' in Blackburn is someone big and tough who you'd be stupid to mess with. People are always calling me 'cock' and running to hide. As for me being gay, no chance. I've had more fit slags on my length than you've had backrubs from your Mum.

Thats 1, then!!!

And how many lengths have you sat on?

29Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 16:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Thats 1, then!!!

hang on.... you DID openly admit to bieng gay before, now your contraDICKting your self...

so you liked bum, now you dont like bum?

I just dont know what to believe anymore...

30Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 16:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Thats 1, then!!!

hang on.... you DID openly admit to bieng gay before, now your contraDICKting your self...

so you liked bum, now you dont like bum?

I just dont know what to believe anymore...

Must swing both ways!

31Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 23:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ok I know I wanted to pop a metaphorical cap in BH's Mum's ass, but why has the number of registered users declined by about 5 over the last few days?

Is Reebok_Rebel driving them away?!

32Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Tue May 15 2012, 23:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No, that's me doing a bit of house keeping.

For some reason since we started Nuts a few people have gone to the trouble of 'joining' but not 'confirming' from their email address - don't know why?

We've changed the way people become members now to cut out the 'confirmation' bit - but just on the off chance that these few accounts want to contribute to 'Nuts' sometime in the future, I've deleted their accounts so that they have a fresh start again if the wanted to try and join us again.

Well spotted btw!

33Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Wed May 16 2012, 00:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ahh - fair enough. Quality over quantity any day.

34Scraping the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping the barrel Wed May 16 2012, 09:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:Ok I know I wanted to pop a metaphorical cap in BH's Mum's ass, but why has the number of registered users declined by about 5 over the last few days?

Is Reebok_Rebel driving them away?!

im not that bad am i!?

affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum