Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flasher at the Macron...

+3
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Flasher at the Macron... Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Who witnessed the epic flashing at tonights game? The highlight of my evening!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched a vid, it was shite.

3Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:40 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

It was the best thing that happened all night. Looked better in real life...

5Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:06 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

6Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:29 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who started this off and was it planned? I didn't notice for a minute then it was happening all over the ground. It was more entertaining than the match to be honest

7Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

When I noticed the thread title I thought bread had been to the game with no pants on again.....

8Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:13 pm

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For some weird reason this lifted the crowd and the team improved from that point on, but pretty poor for 75 minutes.

9Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Bwfc1958 wrote:When I noticed the thread title I thought bread had been to the game with no pants on again.....

I only do it in the summer months.

When you haven't got much to start with, you don't want to be whipping it out when it's cold......

10Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:When I noticed the thread title I thought bread had been to the game with no pants on again.....

I only do it in the summer months.

When you haven't got much to start with, you don't want to be whipping it out when it's cold......

You need one of these! :biggrin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

11Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:02 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That reminds me,I've got some traffic light lollies in the fridge.

12Flasher at the Macron...  Empty Re: Flasher at the Macron... Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The reason its done.

When you think a sub should be made you start flashing. If someone agrees they flash too. The more flashed you get the more chance you have of a sub coming on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum