Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favourite words ???

+3
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Favourite words ??? Empty Your Favourite words ??? Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:44

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Some of mine.

Articulate ... One day some twat will call me that.

Chiropractor ... Don't know what it means but it sounds Important.

Promotion ... I live in hope.

2Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:47

Disconbobulated - is it a word.....and does it mean confused and disorientated like i use it for

Flux capacitor - it's my favourite thing to tell the girls in the office to get the garage to check whenever they mention there is something wrong with their car Smile

3Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:53

Necromancer - Not even sure what it means but it sounds menacing and I think that's what it's supposed to do.

Gerrymandering - Brilliant word. Never heard of it before I started studying politics at university but it was one of those words that made me think: "Fuck yeah, we've got a system that's older than the hills and it's chock full of interesting words. I likes politics!"

Duvet - It just sounds warm, fluffy and comfortable. Thank you France.

4Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

y2johnny wrote:Disconbobulated - is it a word.....and does it mean confused and disorientated like i use it for

Flux capacitor - it's my favourite thing to tell the girls in the office to get the garage to check whenever they mention there is something wrong with their car Smile

Superb comments Smile

Favourite word.
Plunge.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 01:27

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Flange.

Ramifications.

Drink.

6Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 01:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Softwareentwicklungs. I don't know what it means yet.
Prognosticate: to forecast or predict (something future) from present - such as Wigan being relegated from the Championship.
Vacillate. Actually, sometimes it is my favourite word and other times it isn't.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 06:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Schulbildung.

Junggebliebene.

Berchtesgaden.

Natasha.

8Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 07:42

Specimen.
Koala.

That word that begins with P that means to put something off till a later date, the word escapes me at the minute. I'll look it up later.

9Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 07:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Specimen.
Koala.

That word that begins with P that means to put something off till a later date, the word escapes me at the minute. I'll look it up later.

Postpone.

10Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:05

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

scottjames30 wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Specimen.
Koala.

Postpone.
Whoosh!!  Very Happy

11Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:42

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

3 favourite words - 

Luxury 
Tranquility 
Procrastination 

Don't know why, I just like them Very Happy

12Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pontificate
Crepuscular
Pie

13Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:46

boltonbonce wrote:bruce
Forsyth
Bruce

Morning bonce

14Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 09:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morning johnny Very Happy

15Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Berchtesgaden.

Adolf Hitler's German retreat no less. My sister used to be a skiing instructor there at the General Walker hotel.

16Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote: 

Procrastination 

Procrastination is the thief of time, and time and tide wait for no man. Conversely, constipation is the thief of time and diarrhoea waits for no man.

17Your Favourite words ??? Empty Re: Your Favourite words ??? Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:40

Bwfc1958 wrote: 
Procrastination 

Don't know why, I just like them Very Happy
That was my word, saved me the time of looking it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum