Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's The Hottest?

+4
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who's The Hottest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's The Hottest? Thu Jan 12 2012, 12:41

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Rt tried to post a link, It said no new posters can post any links for seven days.
Also every time I post it sends me an email saying some 1 as replied, even thou I have turned it off.
Bollocks to this I am off to BA.

Magoo - we are looking into this - thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Stick with us mate.

Unfortunately we will make the odd mistake or two whilst we fully learn about how to run this site.

Sorry to you - or anyone else - for any inconvenience that it causes, we aren’t doing it deliberately.

If any any future time you find that something is not how you wish it to be - just say and we'll try and sort it out.

Thanks

No need to apologise Sluffy, its probably me being a twat, I shall look in my profile.
Cheers Magoo

22Who's The Hottest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's The Hottest? Thu Jan 12 2012, 13:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rachel Riley is a very pretty girl. Whenever I see Countdown I always think of Carol Vorderman and the vicars.

https://youtu.be/_PNSWm_CFYY

23Who's The Hottest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's The Hottest? Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Yendi Phillips - the star of my avatar.

You mean it's not you? I feel cheated.

24Who's The Hottest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's The Hottest? Fri Jan 13 2012, 16:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your picture is very pretty Tasha. Presume you were on holiday when it was taken?

25Who's The Hottest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's The Hottest? Fri Jan 13 2012, 19:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I am very male - and just a tad bit less hot than Ms. Phillips! She was 1st runner-up in Ms. Universe 2010, by the way.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum