Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

happy birthday doffcocker

+10
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Reebok_Rebel
karlypants
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1happy birthday doffcocker Empty happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 9:13 am

Same b'day as my little girl who is 2 today.

Have a good one

:party:

2happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 9:32 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Doffy  :birthday:

3happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 10:12 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday DC! :drink::drink::party:

4happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 10:16 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Happy Birthday to Doffy and Y2's Nipper!  :birthday:

5happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 10:19 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Happy Birthday mate. :birthday::party::drinks:

Happy Birthday to your little one as well Johnny!!

6happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 11:39 am

Cheers rr and 58 Smile

7happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 11:41 am

Happy birthday to Doffy and little Johnnyetta.

Hope you have a cracker!

8happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 11:47 am

Breadman wrote:Happy birthday to Doffy and little Johnnyetta.

Hope you have a cracker!

Cheers breaders. 2 and a half hours wrapping last night lasted 15 minutes this morning. Smashed in 4 episodes of tpb while doing it which may have made it longer Smile

9happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 12:03 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Cocker. And to johnny's little Princess.  :party:

10happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 12:04 pm

boltonbonce wrote:Happy Birthday Cocker. And to johnny's little Princess.  :party:

Pearl says thanks grandad bonce Smile

11happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Happy Birthday Doff, have a great day.

I know I've seemed to have upset you along the way somehow and that you certainly don't like my views on Coyle but I don't have any axe to grind at all with you at all, never had, so sincere best wishes from me if you'll accept them.

Happy birthday to little Miss Jonny.

Treasure them whilst they are young as it seems they are grown up and gone before you know it (my little girl is off to study in America in a few months time!).

Hope she, you and the rest of the family have a really fantastic day.

12happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Sluffy wrote:Happy Birthday Doff, have a great day.

I know I've seemed to have upset you along the way somehow and that you certainly don't like my views on Coyle but I don't have any axe to grind at all with you at all, never had, so sincere best wishes from me if you'll accept them.

Treasure them whilst they are young as it seems they are grown up and gone before you know it (my little girl is off to study in America in a few months time!).

Thanks sluffy. Its a fun peppa pig filled day. Even the birthday cake we had made for her is peppa pig.

I hate peppa pig

13happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Thanks sluffy. Its a fun peppa pig filled day. Even the birthday cake we had made for her is peppa pig.

I hate peppa pig
 i feel your pain Johnny  Very Happy Happy Birthday to your little girl

14happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I hate peppa pig
 i feel your pain Johnny  Very Happy Happy Birthday to your little girl

Cheers norpig

Smile

15happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 1:14 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Doffcocker and Y2013LittleMissJohnny Smile

16happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 1:32 pm

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Happy Birthday Doffcocker and Y2013LittleMissJohnny Smile

Cheers btid. Smile

17happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy BDay to the little one Johnny BTW! Smile

18happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 5:19 pm

karlypants wrote:Happy BDay to the little one Johnny BTW! Smile

Thanks kp Smile

19happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy birthday doffster, and happy peppa pig day Jonnys mini me

20happy birthday doffcocker Empty Re: happy birthday doffcocker Fri May 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Chairmanda wrote:Happy birthday doffster, and happy peppa pig day Jonnys mini me

Thanks manda Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum