Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut?

+2
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 17:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those of you that follow my work will know that I'm bored of running Whittam International plc. There's only so many times you can sack people, bully people, or refuse them a toilet break before it becomes boring.

I've been offered another job which seems much more exciting but my annual salary will be about 50% less than it is now. And I won't be the boss.

I think I can live without the money as the salary will be more than enough to cover my Pepsi & Twirl addiction, but will I miss bossing people about and making their lives a misery?

Has anyone found themselves in a similar situation? And if so, how did it go?

2Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 17:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't do it, think of the money.

3Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 17:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want serious answers Scott, this is my future we're talking about.

Surely being happy at work is better than earning a few quid, especially if you've no one to spend that cash on.

4Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 17:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I want serious answers Scott, this is my future we're talking about.

Surely being happy at work is better than earning a few quid, especially if you've no one to spend that cash on.

Not really, id be more happy with spending a few quid, think of people like me you could take out and shag.

5Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 18:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you work to live or live to work? I wouldnt take a job for 50% of my previous job, but if you are already financially secure then do what makes you happy.

6Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 21:18

Are they cutting benefits by 50% in the budget tomorrow?

7Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 21:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Are they cutting benefits by 50% in the budget tomorrow?

You Southport shitbag, watch your tongue.

8Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 21:53

lol!

Why is the site running so slow today? Takes about a minute to load a page.

9Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 22:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:lol!

Why is the site running so slow today? Takes about a minute to load a page.

Have you not noticed that Natasha has that effect every time she logs on? :biggrin:

10Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 22:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

50% of fuck all is fuck all so what's your problem?

11Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Tue Jul 07 2015, 23:33

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Those of you that follow my work will know that I'm bored of running Whittam International plc. There's only so many times you can sack people, bully people, or refuse them a toilet break before it becomes boring.

I've been offered another job which seems much more exciting but my annual salary will be about 50% less than it is now. And I won't be the boss.

I think I can live without the money as the salary will be more than enough to cover my Pepsi & Twirl addiction, but will I miss bossing people about and making their lives a misery?

I have just done it Nat, never been happier.

12Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Empty Re: Have You Ever Taken A Pay Cut? Wed Jul 08 2015, 07:15

Mr Magoo wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Those of you that follow my work will know that I'm bored of running Whittam International plc. There's only so many times you can sack people, bully people, or refuse them a toilet break before it becomes boring.

I have just done it Nat, never been happier.

Youve gone from 1.50 an hour to 0.75p an hour and only work twenty minutes a week. Hardly the same Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum