Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New and improved Wanderers PlayerHD!!

+2
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New and improved Wanderers PlayerHD!! Empty New and improved Wanderers PlayerHD!! Wed Jul 08 2015, 13:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK - The Wanderers player has been thought to be lacking when compared to other teams versions.  Included in the next season are full 90 minute re-runs!  This sounds great!

BWFC wrote:
Live commentary, full 90-minute re-runs and extended press conference available on online video platform
Make the new Wanderers PlayerHD platform your summer signing and get even more Bolton Wanderers content wherever you are in the world!

In addition to live commentary and in-play statistics during every competitive match throughout the 2015/16 season, the revamped platform will now be the only place to watch full 90-minute re-runs of Bolton Wanderers’ games.

Wanderers PlayerHD will also post every one of the manager’s pre-match press conferences in full.

As well as an improved interface for desktop users, Wanderers PlayerHD is now also fully compatible on smartphone and tablet devices via the official Bolton Wanderers app, so supporters can keep up to date and listen live on the go.

Wanderers PlayerHD is available for fans to subscribe to for just £4.49 per month.

The club’s YouTube channel will also continue to provide a wide range of exclusive content, with fans able to subscribe for free by CLICKING HERE.

WANDERERS PLAYERHD BENEFITS
- Pre-match build up and full commentary from every competitive Wanderers game.
- 90-minute re-runs from every Bolton Wanderers fixture.
- Manager’s pre-match press conferences in full.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Costs are:

£4.49 a Month or £37.79 annually (also has another £42.99 annual cost - not sure what is the difference - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if we all chip in can KP work his magic and stream the commentary on Radio Nuts?

Norpig wrote:if we all chip in can KP work his magic and stream the commentary on Radio Nuts?
i was thinking the same thing. i'll chip in a fiver.  thats 1months + covered Smile

Who would want to watch a full 90 minute rerun of a match?

You really don't want the Wanderers player commentary, it's done by pair of absolute twats more concerned with what's being tweeted to them (usually by the same clueless global fans) than the game. it's cringeworthy to listen to.

Barb Dwyer wrote:Who would want to watch a full 90 minute rerun of a match?
more for the live streaming of the commentary instead of tower fm

bwfc1874 wrote:You really don't want the Wanderers player commentary, it's done by pair of absolute twats more concerned with what's being tweeted to them (usually by the same clueless global fans) than the game. it's cringeworthy to listen to.
Ah, fair enough

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

worse than Tower FM? it must be bad then  Very Happy

why don't we switch to Radio Manchester then with Jack Dearden?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And what's wrong with those two tits on Tower FM? Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig you can have any station you want as long as I can get signal! Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Norpig you can have any station you want as long as I can get signal! Very Happy
 i'm not that bothered really KP i bow to your technical wizardry but make sure you get back from bargain booze before kick-off next season, there were a few close shaves last season  Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:Norpig you can have any station you want as long as I can get signal! Very Happy
 i'm not that bothered really KP i bow to your technical wizardry but make sure you get back from bargain booze before kick-off next season, there were a few close shaves last season  Laughing
Haha yeah we did have a few hit and misses last season, I do like to keep you all in suspense when I'm out shopping for booze at my fave place. Very Happy

But on a serious note if you or any others know a better station for the commentary then I will happily change it all being well. Smile

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Haha yeah we did have a few hit and misses last season, I do like to keep you all in suspense when I'm out shopping for cock at my fave place. Very Happy

But on a serious note if you or any others know a better station for the commentary then I will happily change it all being well. Smile

Subtle but still affraid

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good commentary on Chorley FM every Saturday afternoon.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley who?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd pay for it if it showed the games live.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster I think everyone would! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'd pay for it if it showed the games live.

Here's a thought, get on your scooter and drive to a game and watch it live in the flesh.

I can PM you directions.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hadn't thought of that!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'd pay for it if it showed the games live.

Here's a thought, get on your scooter and drive to a game and watch it live and then you can see me in the flesh.  i'm a sight to behold

I can PM you directions.
Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum