Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keep the ban

+10
okocha
xmiles
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 11:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, good old Cameron has cancelled the vote so he can block the SNP from voting in future English matters.

I hate fox hunters but I also hate the fact Scottish MPs can have a vote on English affairs

22Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 11:21

#runningscared.

Poncey shitbag - he can't keep doing that for the next five years, can he?

The prick.......

23Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 12:51

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cameron is such a slimy, devious snake whose words can't be trusted. The recent budget was proof of the Tories' attempts to pull the wool over the voters' eyes and gave no hope to youngsters... and now his attempts to manipulate matters over the hunting ban reek of a tantrum because he can't get his way. Only about a third of the population voted for you, DC, so don't act as if you have a mandate to do whatever you like. Your election campaign was based on scare-mongering and half-truths wrapped up in rhetoric......and now instead of making the country more civilised, you are trying to move us back into the era of barbaric animal cruelty. I suppose we could expect no better from a man whose bullying of the disadvantaged and promotion of the privileged is so calculatingly cynical and transparent. Who the hell voted for this?

24Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 12:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Cameron is such a slimy, devious snake whose words can't be trusted. The recent budget was proof of the Tories' attempts to pull the wool over the voters' eyes and gave no hope to youngsters... and now his attempts to manipulate matters over the hunting ban reek of a tantrum because he can't get his way. Only about a third of the population voted for you, DC, so don't act as if you have a mandate to do whatever you like. Your election campaign was based on scare-mongering and half-truths wrapped up in rhetoric......and now instead of making the country more civilised, you are trying to move us back into the era of barbaric animal cruelty. I suppose we could expect no better from a man whose bullying of the disadvantaged and promotion of the privileged is so calculatingly cynical and transparent. Who the hell voted for this?
:agree: I can't find anyone who will admit to voting Tory.
It was the same with Thatcher.
Wasn't me guv.

25Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:07

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

okocha wrote:Cameron is such a slimy, devious snake whose words can't be trusted. The recent budget was proof of the Tories' attempts to pull the wool over the voters' eyes and gave no hope to youngsters... and now his attempts to manipulate matters over the hunting ban reek of a tantrum because he can't get his way. Only about a third of the population voted for you, DC, so don't act as if you have a mandate to do whatever you like. Your election campaign was based on scare-mongering and half-truths wrapped up in rhetoric......and now instead of making the country more civilised, you are trying to move us back into the era of barbaric animal cruelty. I suppose we could expect no better from a man whose bullying of the disadvantaged and promotion of the privileged is so calculatingly cynical and transparent. Who the hell voted for this?
Spot on okocha

26Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, good old Cameron has cancelled the vote so he can block the SNP from voting in future English matters.

I hate fox hunters but I also hate the fact Scottish MPs can have a vote on English affairs

True. I particularly hate the complete dishonesty of the SNP platform. It is based on fantasy economics (look at the value of North Sea oil now) and prejudice against the English. It also ignores the massive subsidy England gives Scotland every year.

And as I have three Scottish grandparents I don't think I can be accused of being anti-Scottish.

27Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Complete and utter rubbish as usual. 

But hey ho. 

You can thank us later for the fox hunting ban staying in place. 

We're the only country that when it seeks independence are accused of some anti English agenda, it's called self determination. You don't need to worry about our "fantasy economics" we're still part of the Union and if we weren't it wouldn't be any of your business.

28Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, good old Cameron has cancelled the vote so he can block the SNP from voting in future English matters.

It's called the union. You begged us to stay remember. tongue

29Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster I thought you were from Coventry ?

30Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Hipster I thought you were from Coventry ?

He changes his story to suit his argument.

He's probably Dutch.

31Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 14:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has nothing to do with fox hunting. It has everything to do with stopping the Scots voting on English issues.

Imagine this was an issue where you agreed with the government and the Scots voted against it just to be difficult. Would you feel the same?

If Nicola Sturgeon ad kept her big mouth shut about voting against the Tories this would never have happened. Unfortunately she has a personal agenda.

32Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 14:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
We're the only country that when it seeks independence are accused of some anti English agenda, it's called self determination. You don't need to worry about our "fantasy economics" we're still part of the Union and if we weren't it wouldn't be any of your business.

As for fantasy economics have a look at this:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFUQFjAIahUKEwi46byz39rGAhWKnIAKHXBjAEg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2F2015%2Fjun%2F11%2Fscotland-fiscal-autonomy-north-sea-oil-tax-forecast-slashed-obr&ei=_BClVbj7F4q5ggTwxoHABA&usg=AFQjCNHbLHosrZM36g5lxNZdU6PTc_Xotg&sig2=XcmSKMyH327iBr2S9rOv2g

Perhaps you could base the Scottish economy on tourism instead.

Other examples of SNP dishonesty include the fantasy that they would not have to apply to join the EU and would have Sterling not the Euro as their currency. Plus thinking they don't have to take their share of the national debt - remember RBS was a Scottish bank.

So if you weren't part of the Union presumably you would stop taking the massive subsidy from England and then it wouldn't be any of our business.

33Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 14:55

Milesy,

What's your beef with The Jocks?

It's not their fault the SNP got elected to Westminster in massive numbers, it was all the English "Ten grand millionaires" like Whittam who got conned into voting Tory instead of Labour that fucked things up, not them.

You can't blame the SNP for trying to put the brakes on Cameron's one-man crusade back into Thatcherism.

And let's face it, if they don't weigh in, there's no way what's left of the Parliamentary Labour Party is going to be able to stop him, is there?

Good on ya, Nackla, I say and long may it continue.

34Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 15:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

As for fantasy economics have a look at this:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFUQFjAIahUKEwi46byz39rGAhWKnIAKHXBjAEg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2F2015%2Fjun%2F11%2Fscotland-fiscal-autonomy-north-sea-oil-tax-forecast-slashed-obr&ei=_BClVbj7F4q5ggTwxoHABA&usg=AFQjCNHbLHosrZM36g5lxNZdU6PTc_Xotg&sig2=XcmSKMyH327iBr2S9rOv2g

Perhaps you could base the Scottish economy on tourism instead.

Other examples of SNP dishonesty include the fantasy that they would not have to apply to join the EU and would have Sterling not the Euro as their currency. Plus thinking they don't have to take their share of the national debt - remember RBS was a Scottish bank.

So if you weren't part of the Union presumably you would stop taking the massive subsidy from England and then it wouldn't be any of our business.

We'll base it on our strengths just like every other country, and every other oil producing nation, don't really see what gets the heckles of the English up so much that the Scots dare think they could run their own country. 

we put in more tax per head than any other part of the "union." If Independence came there would be negotiation, again, don't see the problem, the kind of hatred is rarely seen when other countries push for self determination they're told to do so with glee.

35Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 15:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well you thought wrong obviously, I lived in the midlands for a time when I was younger, I've never lived in Coventry, I lived near by. I'm from a military family and have lived all over the world.

36Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I lived in the midlands for a time when I was younger, I've never lived in Coventry, I lived near by. I'm from a military family and have lived all over the world.

Pipe down, Amos.

37Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 15:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scotland shouldn't have a say in anything we do, they should shut up and do as they're told.

They get free prescriptions, what more do the freeloaders want?

38Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 15:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I lived in the midlands for a time when I was younger, I've never lived in Coventry, I lived near by. I'm from a military family and have lived all over the world.

Pipe down, Amos.

uncalled for.

39Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 15:54

Are you related to Scott?

40Keep the ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep the ban Tue Jul 14 2015, 16:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

well you thought wrong obviously, .

Excuse me for not knowing anything about a complete stranger.

Is the military family a cover story. Are you actually a gypo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum