Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horrible people you can't help but like

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
doffcocker
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dreadful though he is, I can't think of many people more entertaining than John McCririck. I can't help but love the fact that he calls his wife "the booby", and is an utter shameless creep in general.
If ever you get the chance to watch the Celebrity Wife Swap he did with Edwina Currie, it's one of the funniest things on Youtube for me.

Another one that springs to mind is Anne Robinson. Clearly not a nice woman, but sharp as a razor and brilliant on Watchdog.

I would have said Katie Hopkins a few years ago before everybody knew who she was, but she's obviously taken it to the next level, and it's just embarrassing.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Katie Hopkins needs a slap the vile, disgusting pig.

She is simply a bully, I wish the papers would stop printing articles on her and giving her media attention.

She needs to crawl back under her stone.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam, what a bellend but i love her  Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Natasha Whittam, what a bellend but i love her  Laughing

That's it, final warning.

Trust me, you don't want an official death threat. Gloswhite hasn't slept in the same bed two nights running since my last fatwa.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Trust me, you don't want an official death threat. Gloswhite hasn't slept in the same bed two nights running since my last fatwa.

Did it give him the shits? Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Dreadful though he is, I can't think of many people more entertaining than John McCririck. I can't help but love the fact that he calls his wife "the booby", and is an utter shameless creep in general.
If ever you get the chance to watch the Celebrity Wife Swap he did with Edwina Currie, it's one of the funniest things on Youtube for me.

Another one that springs to mind is Anne Robinson. Clearly not a nice woman, but sharp as a razor and brilliant on Watchdog.

I would have said Katie Hopkins a few years ago before everybody knew who she was, but she's obviously taken it to the next level, and it's just embarrassing.

Ricky Gervais.

Can't stand him, but when he starts laughing (usually at Karl Pilkington), I just can't help myself laughing along. Infectious laugh.

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Trust me, you don't want an official death threat. Gloswhite hasn't slept in the same bed two nights running since i slipped him my fat one.

should be a one way street

Vanessa Feltz, Cant stand her on the TV, really like her radio show!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Josie Cunningham, was different in her documentary than in the papers.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another great clip of the great John McCririck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOY1Iod6yzQ

Imagine if these religious nutjobs in Syria and Iraq could just grasp this basic logic. It wouldn't do you any harm to have a listen either Whittam.

Piers Morgan, absolute twat but I love seeing him argue logic with American idiots about gun law.

Good shout on Piers Morgan.

I temporarily suspended my deep-seated dislike of him after he put that Alex Jones dickhead back in his box over gun control.

In fact, so crushing was Morgan's complete annihilation of the redneck prick that he started stalking him with a camera, just so he could take pot shots and try and claim victory:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morgan is an absolute cock of the highest order, didn't surprise me when he said he was a Catholic either.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jeremy Clarkson.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Morgan is an absolute cock of the highest order, didn't surprise me when he said he was a Catholic either.

You just can't help yourself can you. Your extreme anti-religion rhetoric is wearing thin.

You're not going to heaven.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha I knew I'd get a bite with that!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:haha I knew I'd get a bite with that!

You'll regret mocking religion.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

It did.

However the good thing is that when the missus asks where I've been sleeping, I blame Nat and her Fatwa.

Even when I agree with your comment Norpig, it still doesn't get me in the clear with her.

She's hard, but lovely Very Happy

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Stiffler from American Pie, what a guy!

And yes, John McCririck too. 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jeremy Clarkson, I know I'm a bit late with  my answer but I've spent most of my time.

Trying to work out the Answers of the other Competitions.

Yeah like the Guy says it how he sees it Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum