Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No,I don't want any chocolate!

+3
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speaking of Sir Bruce,anyone spot what is wrong with this picture?
No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Enhanced-buzz-26324-1384957650-10

22No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:04

He hasn't got an axe sticking out of his head?

23No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He hasn't got an axe sticking out of his head?
Just for that I'm not telling you. Mad

24No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:07

Aw....go on.

Is it that his waxwork looks more lifelike than he does?

25No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has he been possessed by the devil ?

26No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:18

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

he is looking scared in case a gently humorous yet heartwarming anecdote is posted on here...?

27No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Has he been possessed by the devil ?
Close,as is Manda.
The eyes belong to Nicolas Cage. What a difference they make.
Brucie looks devilish,sinister,and more than a little pervy.
Oh...hang on.....

28No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:31

Who does the nose belong to? Daniella Westbrook?

29No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:32

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I fancy some chocolate now tho

30No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got Turkish Delight.

They seem to be getting smaller.

Happy with Tim Farron,Manda?

31No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Tue Jul 21 2015, 19:51

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Think he has a v tough job, I'm off out for a dark chocolate Bounty...

32No,I don't want any chocolate! - Page 2 Empty Re: No,I don't want any chocolate! Wed Jul 22 2015, 08:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Breadman wrote:Upselling.....?

FFS....give it a fancy name and it suddenly stops being tawdry hawking and evolves into a legitimate practice....

(Not a dig at you, 74, just my innate dislike of all this "management speak" bollocks that we have to deal with nowadays.)

I actually walked out of a meeting once because the prick heading it up was attempting to get his point across by using only that sort of gobbledygook and nobody could tell what he was actually trying to say.

I hate it.

On some of our longer meetings, quite often somebody would give us each a sheet of paper as we went in, with all the slick, and stupid, corporate speak terms on it, set out in a grid. Bullshit Bingo we called it. More than once I've seen someone jump up and shout 'Bingo' and it was even better watching the presenter realising what was going on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum