Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrity Sheep Mithering

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 08:56

ITV's latest flagship show starts soon: Flockstars.

The premise appears to be that a bunch of "celebrities" (a debatable choice of phrase in itself, given that I'm sure I've just spotted Tony Blackburn, one of the dancers from Strictly and Les Battersby's ex-Mrs in the line-up) have to learn how to herd sheep.

And, er........that's it.

Are the bigwigs at ITV taking the piss or have they simply given up and run out of ideas?

I suspect it's the latter.

What's next?

Plumbstars - Some bloke who used to be in a boyband in the early 90's battles it out with a former MP, an athlete who once won a Bronze at youth level in the Discus in 1994 and various other assorted nobodies to see who can fix a leaky tap in the quickest time?

Or perhaps it'll be: "I'm a Celebrity, Can I Use Your Toilet Please?" wherein various ex-Hollyoaks cast members are force fed curry for two days and then have to run round knocking on doors, asking if they can use strangers' toilets.

Whatever it is, I reckon Forsyth will be involved in some capacity.....

2Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 09:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will ant and dec be there, with olly murs?

3Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 11:18

scottjames30 wrote:Will ant and dec be there, with olly murs?

Sorry, no.

Ant & Dec are busy filming a new series of "Celebrity Fridge De-Frosting: Live!"

Phil "Tuffers The Cat" Tuffnel is the red hot favourite but Warwick "I used to be an Ewok" Davies is expected to fare less well because he can't reach the top shelf and they won't give him a stool to stand on.

Epic.......

4Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 12:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought at first that Bread was having a laugh.
I now find it's all true. I despair.

The Forsyth crack has been noted. That sounds so wrong,but you know what I mean.

5Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 12:31

It's only a matter of time before Monkey Tennis becomes a reality - Partridge is a visionary.

(And there's no need to apologise for noting Brucey's crack - I'm sure it was all very innocent and tastefully done.)

6Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 12:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been trying to get ITV interested in my own game show,with no luck.

'Celebrity Dentures' would consist of members of the public trying to match the dentures to the celebrity,with hilarious consequences.

It's cheap. All you need is a celebrity with dentures,and away you go,but I keep getting knocked back.

7Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 12:52

boltonbonce wrote:I've been trying to get ITV interested in my own game show,with no luck.

'Celebrity Dentures' would consist of members of the public trying to match the dentures to the celebrity,with hilarious consequences.

It's cheap. All you need is a celebrity with dentures,and away you go,but I keep getting knocked back.

And in a similar vein (no pun intended):

Name That Pile!

Can you match the celebrity to their haemorrhoids and win "piles" of cash?

8Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 15:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Grapes Of Wrath. Razz

9Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 16:16

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

you guys make me laugh!

10Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 16:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Celebrity Sheep Mithering A-day-without-laughter-is-a-wasted-day

11Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 16:32

...and my old English teacher said I should stop trying to be funny all the time and take things more seriously.

Well, Mrs Wallwork, Manda Rigby likes it and she knows Jeff Stelling and she's been on telly, so chew on that!!!!

(If you're still alive.)

12Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Valerie Singleton drove over my foot.

My only claim to fame.

13Celebrity Sheep Mithering Empty Re: Celebrity Sheep Mithering Thu Jul 23 2015, 17:36

There would have been a joke about fleecing the public, if only it was on the BBC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum