Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now... Billy Bradshaw

+6
Norpig
karlypants
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are they now... Billy Bradshaw Empty Where are they now... Billy Bradshaw Thu Sep 03 2015, 23:39

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Whatever happened to Billy Bradshaw, the guy who finally got some power by running a football Internet forum and the power went to his head. Was there anyone he didn't ban? 

Billy Bradshaw, discuss.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think this one will go over most heads.

Sluffy may remember.

Bradshaw used to have an internet breakdown on a daily basis and banned everyone until there was no one left.

Fascinating......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Fascinating......

You're starting to become annoying again. If you don't like a thread don't comment - you only put people off starting threads by dissing what they write.

Pop quiz:

Who said this and when?

"This site is much more interesting when it's kicking off. And you all know it. "

I thought this was a thread about the radio/tv program from the 90's.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Pop quiz:

Who said this and when?

"This site is much more interesting when it's kicking off. And you all know it. "

Then kick off, don't diss other people when they start a thread.

A wise man once said, pretty soon hip-hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube, just Vanilla Ice.

Take note.

And an even wiser man once said:

"That woman in the corner - cold playin' the role
Leave her ass in the corner till her feet get cold
Knowin' for a fact - that girl is whacked
If you hold your hand out - she'll turn her back
Better walk, don't talk - she's all pretend"

Boom, y'all been schooled, beatch!

Word.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's probably still on Bolton banter I suspect. Assuming the site is still there. 

It went down hill when I left obviously.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For the record Billy Bradshaw is the user name of the bloke who started and owns the Bolton Banter forum.

Back in the day there were no individual fan run forums only the ones like the clubs official, BBC's 606 and the Bolton News sites so fair play to Billy in setting one of the first BWFC independent forums.

The irony though was that the site was started as a breakaway one because of the dislike of the level of modding on 606 only for Billy to become somewhat tyrannical and banning anyone he did not like who included the likes of Michael Bolton, Natasha and myself.  His heavy handed modding and his attitude quickly led to the majority of posters jumping ship to the then very much struggling The Wanderer forum and changing irrevocably the destiny of both forums.

It showed to me that 'whilst posters make forums but modderators break them' - a lesson repeated several years later at Burnden Aces.

Bolton Banter still exists but I believe Billy now as lost interest in BWFC and follows FC Manchester instead.

He floated the idea several months back of closing Bolton Banter but the few posters that still visit the site wanted it to continue and it is they who pay all its running cost not Billy.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I thought this was a thread about the radio/tv program from the 90's.

I originally thought the same thing! Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I thought this was a thread about the radio/tv program from the 90's.

i used to listen to that on GMR on a sunday evening, always thought it was funny

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All the episodes are on youtube. I've always enjoyed them.

First heard The Bradshaws on the Gary Davies show on Piccadilly.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Bolton Banter still exists but I believe Billy now as lost interest in BWFC and follows FC Manchester instead.

Glory hunter.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

On the subject what ever happened to Quent? I used to love his stories of his dates with high class hookers and trannies.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If this is morphing into things we miss, sad I know, but secret diary of Phil Gartside, feat Doris as tea lady, is much missed by me

The guy behind that still posts on JA606.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum