Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dedicated penis thread.

+4
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
Norpig
boltonbonce
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dedicated penis thread. Empty Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:16

At the behest of the site's de facto Glorious Leader (May He/She Live Forever!), I am starting a thread dedicated to the penis in the hope of attracting new members (see what I did there?) to Nuts.

Please feel free to post you penis-related anecdotes here.

Together with any pictures of penises you may have lurking on your hard drive.

If this thread takes off, I shall be starting a "Penis of The Month" competition at a later date - stay tuned!

It has obviously been very astutely identified by the Glorious Leader (May He/She Live Forever!) that the main reason new people aren't joining this site is the lack of a dedicated thread wherein people can talk about penises, so please tell all your friends that they should sign up to Nuts immediately and they can then talk about penises to their hearts' content.

All hail our Glorious Leader! (May He/She Live Forever!)

2Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well this thread will soon be blocked by my work internet filter  Very Happy

I'll start- mine is massive (obviously) but i'm too shy to take a picture.

4Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i hope Mrs Bonce doesn't know how to check your internet history, would love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation  Laughing

6Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:29

Its not the size of the nail. Its the power of the hammer

7Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:54

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

8Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:At the behest of the site's de facto Glorious Leader (May He/She Live Forever!), I am starting a thread dedicated to the penis in the hope of attracting new members (see what I did there?) to Nuts.

Please feel free to post you penis-related anecdotes here.

Together with any pictures of penises you may have lurking on your hard drive.

If this thread takes off, I shall be starting a "Penis of The Month" competition at a later date - stay tuned!

It has obviously been very astutely identified by the Glorious Leader (May He/She Live Forever!) that the main reason new people aren't joining this site is the lack of a dedicated thread wherein people can talk about penises, so please tell all your friends that they should sign up to Nuts immediately and they can then talk about penises to their hearts' content.

All hail our Glorious Leader! (May He/She Live Forever!)

Best post in months!

My plan is working already.

9Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:38

As this is a serious thread and it's going to help attract loads of new people to join Nuts, I think it deserves "Sticky" status.

Can someone in the back office please make my penis offering sticky?

Thanks.

10Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Definitely a job for KP.

11Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:50

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Definitely a job for KP.

Save it for the kps blow job thread please

12Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't let KP near it! Shocked
Dedicated penis thread. Fire-15881982336

13Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:52

boltonbonce wrote:Don't let KP near it! Shocked
Dedicated penis thread. Fire-15881982336

Now thats a burning itchy sensation if ever i saw one

14Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 16:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to shave mine this weekend.

15Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 21:55

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to shave mine this weekend.
You're going to shave your Penis? 

Sounds painful.

Have you ever considered going on embarrassing bodies?

16Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Thu Sep 10 2015, 22:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

17Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Fri Sep 11 2015, 04:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ready for a tat on it?

18Dedicated penis thread. Empty Re: Dedicated penis thread. Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Ready for a tat on it?
4x4? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum