Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadders, Bonce, Johnny

+5
Copper Dragon
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:05

Similarly to Whittam, Bonce and Bread are vital to the site. Sooner they get posting again the better.

And that's all I'll say on this tripe.

22Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Well if i can work it out it must be true, Sir.
Laughing

23Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Similarly to Whittam, Bonce and Bread are vital to the site. Sooner they get posting again the better.

And that's all I'll say on this tripe.
:agree:

24Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Similarly to Whittam, Bonce and Bread are vital to the site.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.

25Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:stop shit stirring Nat, they aren't the same person and you know it

Then why is Bonce on strike?
I'm not on strike. I've been here all along enjoying the chat.
The fact is,I came in from work the other day,pretty knackered,logged on,in the hope of having a bit of a laugh,only to find the same old shit going on. The MB v Johnny thread,and the 'bumchums' ruining the site, and scaring new posters off,being pretty typical of the usual bollocks.
I'm now a 'lurker' and I'm enjoying it. I'm mixing with new people.
It's a win win,in that I get to read all this good stuff,(Behind enemy lines was top drawer again)and the rest of you can go about your business Forsyth free so to speak,and without the horror that is the bumchums.
Even wishing 58 a happy Birthday was seen as some kind of clamour for attention.
I'm well out of it,but I'm always here,because,despite everything,you make me laugh,and that's no bad thing.
I'm now going to shave my chest hair,which is out of control.

26Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well said Bread.

27Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce, the bumchums was a joke. You have no need to lurk.

28Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boncey i miss you, i even miss BrucieĀ  affraid

29Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Boncey i miss you, i even miss BrucieĀ  affraid
Your not the only one Norpig, that's why I even created this thread to try to intice them all back.

I even edited a Brucie image just for Bonce! Sad

30Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Life will go on. Nuts will go on.

Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Animated-eye-image-0093

31Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't give us all this bollocks Bonce, most of us enjoy reading about you and your swimming lessons! Very Happy

32Breadders, Bonce, Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadders, Bonce, Johnny Mon Sep 14 2015, 19:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And not fixing your shed roof.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum