Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much do you spend on your weekly food and drink?

+4
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was talking to this woman at work about how much does she spend a week on food and drink and she said for her and her husband and two kids, £50 a week. I was absolutely gobsmacked. She said they don't buy alcohol and they are on a tight budget but said £50 was doable. 

I live alone and spend around £60-£70 on average a week. I do buy maybe £15 a week on alcohol and have some quite nice foods each week. I would find it hard to cut my weekly shopping bill down much more than £60 a week.

How about you?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Surprised it's not 60 quid a day with the amount you say to eat

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

About £100 a week when it's added up.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Around £200

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Around £200

He said food, not rent boys.

Natasha Whittam wrote:About £100 a week when it's added up.
Why is it not the same as MB?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:About £100 a week when it's added up.
ON DILDOS AND SEX AIDS BECAUSE I CANNOT GET A BOYFRIEND.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Why is it not the same as MB?

Because I'm not him and we don't live together.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

About £140 with some booze.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:I was talking to this woman at work about how much does she spend a week on food and drink and she said for her and her husband and two kids, £50 a week. I was absolutely gobsmacked. She said they don't buy alcohol and they are on a tight budget but said £50 was doable. 

I live alone and spend around £60-£70 on average a week. I do buy maybe £15 a week on alcohol and have some quite nice foods each week. I would find it hard to cut my weekly shopping bill down much more than £60 a week.

How about you?

Was she 7 stone wet through, whereas you are 20 stone dry as a bone? That might be the answer don't you think?

I'm terrible at shopping. Every special offer offer I see I have to buy. Soup for example has been on special offer longer than the DFS sale, if there was a nuclear war tomorrow ive got enough tomato soup to keep me going for a good few years.

Usually spend about £90, only buy alcohol in the summer when I can pretend to do the garden beacause my girlfriend doesn't drink.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I vary wildly week to week. Its always over £40 as that is the minimum for delivery, but on weeks when I buy washing powder, loo rolls etc, I tend to buy in bulk to take advantage of the offers so that makes that week pricey, though cost is amortised over period I use them!! Occasionally I treat myself as well, I love crabmeat (making it easy for Jonny to edit) but its hugely expensive.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Way too much. Nothing angers me more than emptying the fridge every weekend and throwing out food / leftovers. Hate to waste.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barb Dwyer wrote: only buy alcohol in the summer when I can pretend to do the garden beacause my girlfriend doesn't drink.
Lightweight ponce Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum