Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of these anti Trump hosts need to watch out. Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Seems strange to me that a President cannot make such a decision. They are, after all, entering illegally.
No glos the law says that anyone has the right to rock up and apply for citizenship and trump is trying to stop them applying.

You put that in twice. Stop it! That's my trick

Perhaps I should try this double posting trick in order to boost my post count. Smile

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've run out of things to say about the guy.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Seems strange to me that a President cannot make such a decision. They are, after all, entering illegally.
No glos the law says that anyone has the right to rock up and apply for citizenship and trump is trying to stop them applying.
Actually lusty, it does not say that... sorry.  It says you must first enter the United States and then you may ask for asylum.  If you are not in the United States, you can apply for refugee status.  In either case, it takes 5 years after getting a green card to become a citizen.  Of course, Trump knows nothing about the law, nor gives a hoot about it either.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No matter the niceties, anyone who thinks storming a border, be it America, or the UK, are in the wrong.
Do it right, or your future will be a life of fear and uncertainty.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We could take a few thousand of them and put BWFC scarfs on them and put them into the University of Bolton Stadium......plenty of empty seats available I hear.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
gloswhite wrote:For me, he's hit rock bottom when he couldn't be bothered, because of the rain, to visit graves of the American soldiers.

Words fail me at this-  what an abject disgraceful person he is.  His countrymen die for the most noble of causes and he won't go because he'll get his hair wet.

To be fair it would have looked like a soggy shredded wheat if the heavens had opened on his head.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is, once again, hilarious.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The US Defence Secretary General Mattis has resigned over differences in opinion with the President. Both republicans and Democrats have reacted with horror as the last voice of relative sanity in the White House decides to abandon ship. Reaction here.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:The US Defence Secretary General Mattis has resigned over differences in opinion with the President. Both republicans and Democrats have reacted with horror as the last voice of relative sanity in the White House decides to abandon ship. Reaction here.
It pretty much sums up the Trump ere when a man nicknamed 'Mad Dog' is the voice of reason. Smile

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:The US Defence Secretary General Mattis has resigned over differences in opinion with the President. Both republicans and Democrats have reacted with horror as the last voice of relative sanity in the White House decides to abandon ship. Reaction here.
It pretty much sums up the Trump ere when a man nicknamed 'Mad Dog' is the voice of reason. Smile

Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He definitely wants the fence. Now he's prepared to block budgetary approval to get the money for it even if it means closing down some Government departments and laying off staff. He's even asked McConnell to override the Senate majority rules to push it through - despite the Republicans having lost control since Trump was appointed. What a dick!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to love this guy. Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse