Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under the Influence........

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Under the Influence........ Empty Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 09:21

Now i've got 74's attention Wink

Who has had the biggest impact and influence on your life?

To save it all from being close Family, you also have to pick one or two celebrities.

Family wise for me it was my Nan and Granddad.  My Nan always bought my footy boots when i was younger and my Granddad always came to all my games.  There is a lot more too but i'm trying to keep upbeat today Smile

Famous person wise..............

Musically i would say Richard Ashcroft.  Northern Soul by the verve i had to buy four times on CD because of slight scratches and stuff.  It really was the soundtrack to my mis-spent youth and started my love for music, listening, playing and going to gigs.

So come, lets have some of your inspiring choices, they will be better than mine!

2Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 09:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I can't look past my parents as the big influences on my life. From giving advice to supporting every decision I made and also giving me a kick up the arse when I was being a shit, which wasn't uncommon. I'm lucky to have had the parents I have because other people are not so fortunate. Very boring answer but very very true.

As for celebrities, I wouldn't say I've been influenced by them too much, but oasis and the verve and bands of that nature were the soundtrack to my teenage years so I suppose I would have to go for them. 

You could also say Bolton Wanderers had a big influence on my life. From the minute I walked into the ground I was hooked and not a day has gone by in the last 25 years where I haven't spoken about them or thought about them, so that is a pretty big influence in my book.

3Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Er.............. scratch

4Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:05

boltonbonce wrote:Er.............. scratch
don't do it..........

5Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Abraham Lincoln. Started off as a project at school,and I became hooked.

6Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:09

boltonbonce wrote:Abraham Lincoln. Started off as a project at school,and I became hooked.
................................liar

7Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

True. Got more books on Lincoln than is good for me.

8Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:10

boltonbonce wrote:True. Got more books on Lincoln than is good for me.
how could you do a school project on a guy in the same class as you at school!

9Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Under the Influence........ Giphy

10Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 16:13

boltonbonce wrote:Under the Influence........ Giphy
Smile

11Under the Influence........ Empty Re: Under the Influence........ Tue Sep 22 2015, 17:34

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Agnetha Faltskog.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum