Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

League 1- it's looming

+9
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
FullofSprite
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Pictures off the Internet are no problem. Posting pictures of your own is a different matter.
But if you get pictures from off the lnternet then surely you must have to upload them on the internet? Razz
I tried the tinypic thing and it didn't work. All I want to do is upload a picture of my cock as it's mightily impressive and it would be a shame if nobody in the world except me and Mrs 58 got to see it. Never mind. I'll figure it out one day.

42League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:28

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Pictures off the Internet are no problem. Posting pictures of your own is a different matter.
But if you get pictures from off the lnternet then surely you must have to upload them on the internet? Razz
I tried the tinypic thing and it didn't work. All I want to do is upload a picture of my cock as it's mightily impressive and it would be a shame if nobody in the world except me and KP got to see it. Never mind. I'll figure it out one day.

Fixed

43League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:31

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Championship, League 1 (or non league if it really goes boobs up and we get expelled), I'll be there. I expect the early bird renewal form to arrive straight after Christmas.

44League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For a very good reason. Can you imagine what Magoo would post if he could master it.

45League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:39

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I tried the tinypic thing and it didn't work. All I want to do is upload a picture of my cock as it's mightily impressive and it would be a shame if nobody in the world except me and Mrs 58 got to see it. Never mind. I'll figure it out one day.
How I do it is click on the the image that looks like a polaroid with a floppy disc.

Click choose file. Selct picture.Then host it.

Copy the image url.

Click upload.

Then click on the polaroid with the green plus.

Paste the URL into the url box and click upload.

46League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
How I do it is click on the the image that looks like a polaroid with a floppy disc.

Copy the image url.

Click upload.

58 is being a wum BTW.

Oh and... ::already  Very Happy

47League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:49

karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Copy the image url.

Click upload.

58 is being a wum BTW.

Ok. I just really wanted to see a picture of his cock.

48League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Copy the image url.

Click upload.

58 is being a wum BTW.

The reason he thinks it's big is because he looks at it through a microscope.

You really aren't missing anything Barb. Very Happy

49League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More cock talk :facepalm:

50League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:More cock talk :facepalm:
It's funny how you always turn up for it. :biggrin:

51League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Wed Dec 02 2015, 21:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Copy the image url.

Click upload.

58 is being a wum BTW.

The reason he thinks it's big is because he looks at it through a microscope.

You really aren't missing anything Barb. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

52League 1- it's looming - Page 3 Empty Re: League 1- it's looming Thu Dec 03 2015, 00:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Pretty much the same for me as well. Just like Rammy says, I will renew my ST as usual. we did have some grand away trips in the lower leagues back then.

It's a lemming mentality.

I'd have thought your reaction would have been more along the lines of "if only Chorley could one day reach the dizzy heights of League 1". 

Unrealistic obviously, but that's lemming mentality for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum