Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year

+2
boltonbonce
Sluffy
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is your Sportsperson of the Year?

Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_lcap10%Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_lcap15%Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_lcap30%Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_rcap 30% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_lcap10%Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Empty Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Wed Dec 02 2015, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought for fun we would do our own poll and cut out the word 'personality' as it doesn't necessarily fit with the single minded attitude some of our sports stars address in order to top their respective sports.

I will set the thing up so that we can add to it as we go along any nominee that I may very well forget to add at the start of the poll and also the ability to take back your post and cast it again to anyone added after you had originally voted.

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Dec 02 2015, 13:16; edited 1 time in total

Smile

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Madine takes an early lead!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Chris Froome? Shocked

TBF he showed a bit of "passion" when calling lennon a prick!  i tried it with my boss this morning.  

I'm now unemployed

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:No Chris Froome? Shocked

I don't feel he is fully appreciated by the rest of my fellow 'Nutters'!

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair enough mate. Not really sport anyway,I suppose. :bomb:

boltonbonce wrote:Fair enough mate. Not really sport anyway,I suppose. :bomb:

Lend me your panda please.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year Taiwan_270_3160_777868518679500_big

Not that one !!!

Swine......

Bolton Nuts Sport Person of the Year 200

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very funny you lot!

Very Happy

Joking aside it is a good sport if you don't take it too seriously.

There's a lot more to it then just a group of blokes pedalling as fast as they can.

I see it more as a 'show' with a lot of twist and turns in the plot.

Good theatre really.

But I know most people I know simply don't get it.

Each to their own and all that.

If we're going with a cyclist, Geraint Thomas deserves an honourable mention.

Anybody who can hit a telegraph pole at 30 mph, fly over the barriers and crash down a hillside and then get back up, remount his bike and then make up lost ground to help support his team leader for the rest of the race is a proper bloke.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great sport,I'm sure,if you're into it. I just can't enjoy it.

Have tried to get to grips with baseball too,but to no avail.

Each to his own.

I like the cycling where they ride round in a circle really fast. I don't have the attention span to watch the Tour De France, I just watch the sprint finish at the end.

I vote for Andy Murray.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If you really do like them to ride around in a circle fast you might like to go with your family to the Manchester Velodrome on Saturday 2nd January to watch the latest round of the 'Revolution' series.

Tickets start from just a fiver and you will almost certainly see Olympic gold medallists such as (Bolton's very own) Jason Kenny and Laura Trott. Bradley Wiggins may even be there (he was at the last one in Manchester held in October).

Something different to do anyway - and quite good fun too.

Link here if you or anyone else is interested -

http://www.cyclingrevolution.com/the-series.html

I voted for Murray too!

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Frankie Artus?

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

...am I on the right forum?

Sluffy wrote:If you really do like them to ride around in a circle fast you might like to go with your family to the Manchester Velodrome on Saturday 2nd January to watch the latest round of the 'Revolution' series.

Tickets start from just a fiver and you will almost certainly see Olympic gold medallists such as (Bolton's very own) Jason Kenny and Laura Trott.  Bradley Wiggins may even be there (he was at the last one in Manchester held in October).

Something different to do anyway - and quite good fun too.

Link here if you or anyone else is interested -

http://www.cyclingrevolution.com/the-series.html

I voted for Murray too!

Thanks for that. If it wasn't the 2nd of January I'd think about going, but planning on sleeping most of that day.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Chairmanda wrote:Frankie Artus?

Early Christmas present for you Manda!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum