Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Another) Mass Shooting in America.

+13
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
xmiles
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
boltonbonce
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Mon Dec 07 2015, 13:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think it is more a case that IS inspired these two nutters than IS actually commissioned the attack itself. Similar in some ways to the nutter who attacked people at the London tube station.

32(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Mon Dec 07 2015, 14:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hilarious seeing the liberal Twitter mongs going in on "white men" just after the shooting. 

Quiet now.

33(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 08:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another shooting in the Good old U S of A.  This time it's Dallas, with 5 police officers killed.  6 other officers shot. 3 arrested and news breaking the 4th suspect has killed himself.

34(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 08:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Talk about cowboys and indians, John Wane would be in his fcuking element.

35(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 09:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're really smart Americans, aren't they!

36(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 10:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has been brewing for a while, Black Americans are being shot and killed by white Police on a regular basis and the latest ones seems to have lit the blue touch paper.

37(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 10:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:This has been brewing for a while, Black Americans are being shot and killed by white Police on a regular basis and the latest ones seems to have lit the blue touch paper.

This.

38(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 10:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:They're really smart Americans, aren't they!

I'm guessing if you were black and living in a ghetto you might have a different opinion.

39(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 10:37

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Read that in 2014 1149 people were killed by police over there, it was an interesting read which went on to talk about crime implicit responses where police were more likely to perceive a person as a threat if he was black rather than if he was white (this also applied to black officers).
It then when onto suggest that recruitment adverts for the police showing them shooting and loading up with armour appealed to a certain type of person and that training is not geared to conflict resolution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32740523

40(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 10:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:They're really smart Americans, aren't they!

I'm guessing if you were black and living in a ghetto you might have a different opinion.
I'm talking more along the lines of the gun laws and the feel to need to own a gun.

They are obviously so far up their own arses that they cannot see the damage this is causing to your country.

41(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 11:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I'm talking more along the lines of the gun laws and the feel to need to own a gun.

They are obviously so far up their own arses that they cannot see the damage this is causing to your country.

I was born in the LLG, America is not my country.

Gun control is non-existent in the US, that is true, but it doesn't necessarily make the people stupid. Not condoning shooting cops obviosuly, but if you spent your life being pulled over or stopped in the street just because of your skin colour perhaps you'd lose your mind and do something stupid.

42(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 19:31

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Little Lever Gutterside?

43(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Jul 08 2016, 19:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I was born in the LLG, America is not my country.

Gun control is non-existent in the US, that is true, but it doesn't necessarily make the people stupid. Not condoning shooting cops obviosuly, but if you spent your life being pulled over or stopped in the street just because of your skin colour perhaps you'd lose your mind and do something stupid.

Ronnie Raygun wasn't particularly bright and they don't get higher than that?

44(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Wed Feb 14 2018, 23:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sadly another has happened -

Florida shooting: At least 17 dead in high school attack

At least 17 people have been killed in a shooting at a local high school in Parkland, Florida, police say.
The suspect has been named as Nikolas Cruz, 19, and is a former student at the school who had been expelled.
He reportedly pulled the fire alarm and caused chaos in the school before he started shooting, law enforcement officials told CBS News.
Students were forced to hide in classrooms as police scoured the building.

Loads more here -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43066226

Will they ever learn?

45(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Thu Feb 15 2018, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No they won't learn Sluffy, saw one of the kids who was actually in the school during the shooting being interviewed on GMB this morning and he said the usual American mantra of "if we all had guns this wouldn't have happened"  Shocked

46(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Thu Feb 15 2018, 10:00

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I find it hard to have sympathy with Americans. They bloody love guns and this is the consequences of half the nation having them.

47(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Fri Feb 16 2018, 19:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are none so blind as those who will not see. Their obsession with guns and the right to bear arms is responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent lives. Nothing will change until they accept they have a serious problem and consider the possibility of staunch gun control. Until then, nothing will change.

48(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Sat Feb 17 2018, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll never overturn the second amendment without a civil war and any attempt to do so would throw the right wing militia's into paroxysms. What gets me is why do nutters with a grievance take it out on innocent kids It wasn't this guys classmates that got him expelled so why shoot them? I'd have thought that the focal point of his anger would have been elsewhere, but wiping out kids in school seems to have become a uniquely American thing.

49(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Sat May 19 2018, 00:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten dead at a school in Santa Fe - 17 year old shooter gave himself up, too scared to commit his planned suicide apparently.

Trump still calling for teachers to be armed apparently also.

When will they ever learn?

Santa Fe school shooting: 10 dead and 10 wounded in Texas

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44173954

50(Another) Mass Shooting in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. Mon May 21 2018, 08:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This sums it up very nicely

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum