Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON

+8
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 09:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Possibly... according to Lennon.

2Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 09:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just what we need.

3Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 09:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Wouldn't surprise me. Thought it would be a lengthy lay off when he did it. Didn't look good, especially for an injury prone player like him.

4Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 09:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if it's another job well done for our medical team.

has a player who's taken a bad injury ever recovered properly in our care?

5Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure if it's the medical team, the pitch, the training ground or just piss-poor karma but I can't think of any other club that has had such a monumental list of injuries in the last ten years.
It could be argued that we'd still be in the Premiership if it wasn't for career-ending injuries to the like of Fabrice and Stuey.

6Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder if it's another job well done for our medical team.

has a player who's taken a bad injury ever recovered properly in our care?

I'm guessing you didn't see the injury.

7Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not yet no. Not watched it on wanderers player. 

I just don't think we have a great record of player health.

8Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We don't, but I wouldn't blame the medical team. We are just desperately unlucky

9Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:25

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Stop dissing the medics - they've probably not been paid either!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 10:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't say I'm surprised or bothered.

He's been poor, he won't be missed.

11Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 11:11

Christ out for the season, I thought hamstring tear at worst. Horrific luck for the guy, and us.

12Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 11:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, he's been banging them in.

13Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 11:19

One of the few players with a bit of pace, if you'd rather watch carthorses like Ameobi and Heskey be my guest.

14Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 11:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:One of the few players with a bit of pace, if you'd rather watch carthorses like Ameobi and Heskey be my guest.

Pace is no good if you have no end product.

Clayton:

Goals: 0
Assists: 0

15Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 11:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he'll tear it up next season in league 1, i guarantee it

16Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 11:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:he'll tear it up next season in league 1, i guarantee it

Are Wigan in for him then?

17Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 12:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Max Clayton could be out for the season, which is a crushing blow. Having scans today to assess hamstring tear. Desperate luck.

Marc Iles - from twitter

18Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 13:16

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Miserable luck for both parties, typical of our luck lately.

If we do get new investment I think it's time to start unloading some of our injury prone players for next season. We certainly can't afford to carry people..... it's just business.

19Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 14:47

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Fat Sam's training regime worked well keeping players in their thirties fit week in week out,
it certainly isn't the case now !

20Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Empty Re: Clayton OUT FOR THE SEASON Thu Dec 03 2015, 17:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's nothing to do with training routines and more to do with the modern footballer being a ponce.

Men were stronger 30 years ago. Most footballers have more in common with women these days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum