Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do they have fans playstations and cinema screens in your bit of the Macron Stadium?

+6
Numpty 28723
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Moses Gate
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Where I sit in the Macron there are loads of xboxes or playstations along one wall where fans can play fifa before the game or at half time for free.  Or during the game of you like... 

There are also several, about 5 or 6 large flat screen tv's showing highlights and scores etc and during the game they show the Bolton match for people who want to stand inside with a pint. 

In addition there are these other tall screens (a bit like the corner scoreboard) which show match stats and what not. 

There are also 2 cinema style projectors which project a large video onto blank walls, and show continuous highlights of past games, where fans congregate.  

Out only struck me at the last home game how much all this is likely to cost to set up, run and maintain... 

Then I thought do they have this set up in every stand or is it just the north upper?  And if not in every stand do they have something else instead?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing like that in nob head corner, just about 4 (might not even be that many!) of the usual 50"? screens showing Sky Sports News or some of the first game that is on before kick-off.

Where do you sit?

Are you in the family section?

Moses Gate

David Ngog
David Ngog

I'm in the west stand lower down by the away fans. Nothing so trendy in there - just three screens in the concourse which stream the game. Oh, and a bunch of underemployed, overzealous stewards.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hi Moses. In case karly and the rest of the mods haven't said it yet welcome to the nut house. Always nice to see a new face on here.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As Lucky Peter has said, welcome to Bolton Nuts.

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm in the East lower next to Knobhead corner so like KP we don't get all these mod cons Biggie, you must be a VIP  Very Happy

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Ha. Yes Im in North upper. Think its the family stand. Interesting to know that you are not getting as much for your money. ...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In the East Upper they have a few TV screens and on a good day they even remember to switch them on.

No running water in the bogs last time though.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

If they had all that shit in the East lower nob head corner would be empty. They'd all be on the concourse playing computer games. In the early days of the reebok nob head corner was brilliant. Too many kids giving it the big I am these days.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Too many kids giving it the big I am these days.
Although I agree in a way, the kids are full of enthusiasm to get all the corner chanting to lift the players.

Most of the older folk in that part of the stand just stand there bloody moaning and cursing all the time.

One time I was there, the older bloody fans turned on each other and nearly had a fight.

It was quite funny in a cringe worthy way, some of the fans started chanting "we fight our own fans" Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Moses Gate wrote:I'm in the west stand lower down by the away fans. Nothing so trendy in there - just three screens in the concourse which stream the game. Oh, and a bunch of underemployed, overzealous stewards.

Hello and welcome to Nuts mate.

Are you another Townley's baby by any chance?

Moses Gate

David Ngog
David Ngog

Thanks for the welcome guys! Fraid I'm not a Townley's baby though both my kids are. I'm actually from Salford on this side of the docks from OT. Saw the light in the 70s with Ian Greaves' side containing Roger Hunt, Peter Thompson et al. Watched that side till mortgage, kids etc. curtailed my personal life, then picked up the reins again at the end of Toddy's era.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome Moses. 
Blimey,I've morphed into Billy Graham.
Anyway,it's nice to see you.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They can't even get the scores up most the time where I sit, nevermind Playstations etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum