Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your plans for xmas eve

+10
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Chairmanda
wanderlust
KillerGorilla
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What's your plans for xmas eve Empty What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:10

For once i haven't left the wrapping til last minute. So after my cousin has been over we are going to chill out and watch a film. Got xmas eve boxes for the kids with new pyjamas and some chocolate etc.

Earlyish night i hope as no doubt the kids will be up at 5am Very Happy

So what's everyone else doing

2What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got a bag full of goodies of the edible variety. My plans are to sit down and watch a bit of tv together, whether it happens or not is a different matter.

3What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:21

National lampoons while the kids are awake then father ted xmas special when they gave gone to bed Very Happy

4What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mrs Pig wants us all to go to mass and then it will be a battle getting the kids to go to bed. Once that happens a few festive drinks will be in order  Very Happy

5What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:My plans are to sit down and watch a bit of tv together, whether it happens or not is a different matter.
Get it while you can mate, you only get a bucket and half! Very Happy

6What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:42

A bucket and a half of watching tv?

7What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:43

Norpig wrote:Mrs Pig wants us all to go to mass and then it will be a battle getting the kids to go to bed. Once that happens a few festive drinks will be in order  Very Happy

I used to go every xmas eve to church until i was about 20. Now i worship at the helm of Sony, ìn particular the god of ps4

8What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:A bucket and a half of watching tv?
Rolling Eyes

9What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:Mrs Pig wants us all to go to mass and then it will be a battle getting the kids to go to bed. Once that happens a few festive drinks will be in order  Very Happy

I used to go every xmas eve to church until i was about 20.  Now i worship at the helm of Sony,  ìn particular the god of ps4
Better religion Johnny. Very Happy

10What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 14:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No doubt a good few beers in the evening and feet up in front of the telly but during the day I will be fitting a new shower. Smile

11What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 15:02

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Going on a date with some posh nosh from egerton.

12What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the deal with new pyjamas for the kids? My mate was just talking about it in the pub so apparently lots of people buy their kids new pyjamas for Xmas eve - helps them sleep better is the theory. I even seem to vaguely remember that my mum did it for us one year but I haven't come across the idea in recent memory and then it's suddenly mentioned twice in one day.

Does everyone do it?

13What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 15:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we don't lusty, they have loads of pyjamas already! I haven't heard of this either

14What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 15:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll bet it's another American marketing concept imported by retailers.

15What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 15:35

Its just nice. I've done a xmas eve box for my missus as well. With pjs slippers and a dressing gown. Oh and some twirl bites........her favorite.

Shit

My missus is Whittam

16What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 15:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Its just nice. I've done a xmas eve box for my missus as well. With pjs slippers and a dressing gown. Oh and some twirl bites........her favorite.

Shit

My missus is Whittam
:rofl:

17What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 15:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

18What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 16:10

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ive got folk coming round for prosecco and nibbles in my drawing and withdrawing room. You seem to think I'm posh, best live up to it. It is actually true, though.

19What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 16:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Ive got folk coming round for prosecco and nibbles in my drawing and withdrawing room. You seem to think I'm posh, best live up to it. It is actually true, though.
 we don't doubt it Lady Grantham  Very Happy

20What's your plans for xmas eve Empty Re: What's your plans for xmas eve Wed Dec 23 2015, 16:24

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Ive got folk coming round for prosecco and nibbles in my drawing and withdrawing room. You seem to think I'm posh, best live up to it. It is actually true, though.
 we don't doubt it Lady Grantham  Very Happy
oooh harsh, piggers, harsh Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum