Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas Boltonians

+9
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 11:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Once upon a time even the British and Germans came together at Christmas time. Frohliche Weihnachten.

I will be leaving out tonight for Father Christmas, a slice of pistachio cake, raspberry sorbet, dehydrated raspberry crumb and some pistachio and saffron tuiles. 

He will have to make do with a glass of full fat milk though.

2Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 11:33

Don't be surprised if you see Manda's fizzog at your window later, looking in all imploringly, because that stuff's right up her alley.

Merry Christmas, Stan.

3Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 11:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas Copper.  santa

4Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 11:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all have a fantastic time! rendeer

5Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 11:47

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Have a good one Copper.  Very Happy :clap: :party: :uk:

6Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 11:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas Copper, hope your Christmas card to Owen arrived safely in Houston  Very Happy

7Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 13:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas Copper

8Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 13:36

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

merry Xmas Copper, any leftovers from Santa, Breaders is right, I'd snarf it all up!!

9Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 13:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Merry Christmas Burnleyite.

All the best to you and yours Stan.

10Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 14:11

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Merry Christmas Stan and all the best for The New Year.

11Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 15:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you pop round to Cornholme and tell my sister, nephews and nieces etc we'll Skype them tomorrow?
Have a cracker Stan.

12Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Thu Dec 24 2015, 21:35

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

All the Best Stan.

13Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Fri Dec 25 2015, 09:11

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just got up- with a bit of a thick head! Have a happy Christmas all you Nutters and assorted associates

14Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:25

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Na then Banks cocker, where's t'a bin?

Did everyone have a nice day yesterday?

Just to make you all jealous, I got a pair of jeans from Father Christmas.

Apparently I fell asleep for half an hour at 6pm after a bottle of Opihr gin and I was heard chunnering in my sleep..... 'Where's the fucking vegetables'.

Which is sort of Christmassy, but just not in the Christmas spirit of things.

15Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote: 'Where's the fucking vegetables'.

They'll be lining up against Rotherham this afternoon. Neutral

16Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very Happy

I should be on my way to Hull but I've cried off today.

Don't worry my ticket has gone to a good cause, so there will still be a full compliment of Clarets in attendance.  Cool

17Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope the five of them have a great day out. Very Happy

18Merry Christmas Boltonians Empty Re: Merry Christmas Boltonians Sat Dec 26 2015, 21:36

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Na then Banks cocker, where's t'a bin?

Put it down to The Drink or in my case

Lack of it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum