Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bolton Player Only You Disliked

+8
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
doffcocker
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A lot of what I hear/read about Kevin Davies brings me out in a rash, as it usually couldn't be further away from my own view, and it leaves me feeling isolated and wondering if I watch a different game altogether.
But that's only been the case for 18 months, so it would be unfair to award this to him.

Trouble is, I'm struggling with this one even though I thought I'd be able to think of a big list. I'll come back to it later!

2The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought Jimmy Phillips was shit, though many others seemed to rate him.

3The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hated Neil Cox, and i fcuking hated Henrik Pedersen.

4The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:24 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote: Henrik Pedersen.

Oh brilliant. I knew there was somebody. This ^^.

5The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Gerry Taggert, Mark Fish and Stig Tofting.

6The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Great call with Mark Fish. He was fucking shit.

7The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha! Everyone hates that "player"

9The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:02 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well I'm claiming him because as far as I recall I was the only one who posted at the time we signed him how bad I believed him to be.

Indeed there were plenty lining up that day to tell me how little I knew about football!

For the record I'm not that convinced about Wheater either (but he certainly isn't anywhere as near as bad as Knight is).

10The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Len Cantello - although it wasn't his fault he cost so much he never really seemed to fit in with the rest of the squad.

11The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneOinCoyle wrote:Gerry Taggert, Mark Fish and Stig Tofting.

Tofting was shit, but I'll let that pass because he always gave 100% and more.

You probably are the only one who disliked Taggart, he's one of the best defenders we've had in the last 20 years.

Fish started superbly, remember his debut in a 0-0 with Man Utd? He got injured, fell out with the manager and that was that. Hardly shit though.

12The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I hated Neil Cox, and i fcuking hated Henrik Pedersen.

Henrik Pedersen was crap but had a habit of scoring important goals. A lot like Bo Hansen.

13The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scott Sellars. He played well at times and scored some good goals, including the goal that won us the championship at City, but I couldn't stand the way he pulled out of challenges. Perhaps the softest player I've ever seen in a Bolton shirt.

14The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Old Lardarse himself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:39 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Jason McAteer - just to be different!

16The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:04 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Actually, for some reason, I never really took to Kevin Nolan. Never liked him from the start and then when all the hoo-haa with England and then started being a poor "overweight" player I just seemed to be justified for my dislike for him!

17The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:04 pm

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Mark patterson. Most people I know, really liked the guy for some reason!!!

18The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nicky Hunt- because he used to play with his shorts round his knees. He was a scruffy sod and a bit feeble as a defender as well

19The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Empty Re: The Bolton Player Only You Disliked Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Andy todd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum