Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons)

+15
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Lard Lad
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
Lever ender
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
Norpig
dubzee
Chairmanda
Mr Magoo
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lamb Rogan Josh with all the extras this evening :biggrin:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had some chips with a large butter pie. A win does wonders for the appetite.

Breadman probably had hedgehog pie. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Had some chips with a large butter pie. A win does wonders for the appetite.

Breadman probably had hedgehog pie. Very Happy
Did you eat it all on the way home? Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not this time. It actually reached the plate. Very Happy

Nandos tonight.  Half a plainish chicken and you get two sides with it.  The woman taking my order said "which sides?"  I said chips, "and for the second one" i also said chips Smile  i basicslly had over priced chicken and chips Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

927Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:30 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Nandos tonight.  Half a plainish chicken and you get two sides with it.  The woman taking my order said "which sides?"  I said chips, "and for the second one" i also said chips Smile  i basicslly had over priced chicken and chips Very Happy

Never been to a Nandos but I'm told there is one by the Cutty Sark in Greenwich pretty close to where I'm going to live.

Whats all the fuss about, Johnny? Is there a signature dish that I should order or just steer well clear?

928Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:02 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Lamb Rogan Josh with all the extras this evening :biggrin:
What are the extras ? hand relief or blow job

929Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:05 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Nandos tonight.  Half a plainish chicken and you get two sides with it.  The woman taking my order said "which sides?"  I said chips, "and for the second one" i also said chips Smile  i basicslly had over priced chicken and chips Very Happy

Never been to a Nandos but I'm told there is one by the Cutty Sark in Greenwich pretty close to where I'm going to live.

Whats all the fuss about, Johnny? Is there a signature dish that I should order or just steer well clear?
It's basically over priced and over hyped chicken and chips. Ok every now and then as a treat with the kids but for what it is it doesn't offer any value.

whatsgoingon wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:

It's basically over priced and over hyped chicken and chips. Ok every now and then as a treat with the kids but for what it is it doesn't offer any value.
Pretty much what wgo has said fin

Im not a huge fan but it is where everyone wanted to go so i went along.

We had a chicken pitta wrap (hot) with spicy rice and chips (the missus) a chicken burger with garlic bread and little tomatoes (the lad) chicken fillet strips and chips (the girl) and half a plain(ish) chicken and chips for me, with 4 drinks (all soft) and two ice creams for afters.  47 quid.

If you like spicy stuff then go for it. But for a simpleton like me is a bit of a waste.

931Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:22 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrine de chevreuil a la fine champagne.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fish, chips, curry sauce and a barm cake this evening for me. Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bangers and Mash.

Bangers And Mash, TASTY!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Nandos for me this evening. 71 fucking quid. I swear I think my heart stopped for a minute when she told me the price. 3 adults and 2 kids. The food is nice but not the price. 

And no WGO, I still haven't got round to trying Mash's.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:Bangers and Mash.

Bangers And Mash, TASTY!
A sausage roll with mashed potato in it. I'm not sure what I think about that. How was it?

936Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:07 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Bangers and Mash.

Bangers And Mash, TASTY!
A sausage roll with mashed potato in it. I'm not sure what I think about that. How was it?
Not too bad,but it felt wrong eating it.

Won't be having it again.

937Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:14 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Nandos for me this evening. 71 fucking quid. I swear I think my heart stopped for a minute when she told me the price. 3 adults and 2 kids. The food is nice but not the price. 

I can give you 71 reasons to give it a go  Shocked, £71 for chicken and chips

938Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:20 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those poor chickens. Their time will come.Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Shaking_fist.png

Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Giphy

939Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I had 18 chicken wings, 2 lots of chips and 2 drinks. I have to say though, even though it is clearly a rip off, I do love those chicken wings.

You should turn to cannibalism Bonce, teach us all a lesson.

940Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 47 Empty Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Nandos for me this evening. 71 fucking quid. I swear I think my heart stopped for a minute when she told me the price. 3 adults and 2 kids. The food is nice but not the price. 

71 quid?! 

I'm definitely not going to Nando's.

71 quid?...Jesus Christ...I would have walked out without paying!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum