Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Inclusive

+9
Lyric Todkill
Dunkels King
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Tue Jun 19 2012, 17:18

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't get it when people say you are tied to the hotel. You can still go and eat somewhere else if you want to. Yes I know you paid for AI but even if you go out for tea a few times you will have got your money worth.

22All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Tue Jun 19 2012, 19:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jayjay23 wrote:I don't get it when people say you are tied to the hotel. You can still go and eat somewhere else if you want to. Yes I know you paid for AI but even if you go out for tea a few times you will have got your money worth.

Agreed, except when your hotel is part of multi hotel complex which is about 50km away from the nearest town (e.g Cayo Guillermo, in Cuba)

23All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Sun Jul 01 2012, 12:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My "All Inclusive" experience starts tomorrow for 7 days. I know some of you will miss me, but it's a holiday and I won't be going anywhere near a computer so deal with it. Please keep the suicides to a minimum.

Coyle out!

24All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Sun Jul 01 2012, 13:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Please keep the suicides to a minimum.

Coyle out!

None planned for this year, phew!!!!!

Megson in!

25All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Sun Jul 01 2012, 16:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't forget your toothbrush!

26All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Sun Jul 01 2012, 17:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

And a spare pair of knickers !

27All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Tue Jul 10 2012, 22:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the worst weeks of my life, is this how people really live?

Got on a plane at Manchester airport and was convinced it was a joke. I was sat shoulder to shoulder with my niece and a big bloke who smelled of pilchards. No personal TV, no leg room, no button to summon the help. Just a sick bag and a life jacket.

And the toilets! They made Burnden Park bogs look like 5 star facilities. Why can't poor people aim into the toilet?

We touched down in Portugal and were greeted by a bus that was built decades before air-con was even invented. I think I lost about a stone during the 45 minute transfer.

Finally arrived at the hotel and, to be fair, it didn't look too bad from the outside. Went inside to check in and the bloke behind reception asked me for my hand. I presumed he was going to kiss it as I often get mistaken for English royalty, but the wanker slapped a rubber band on my wrist and said I couldn't take it off for a whole week if I wanted to eat again!

The room was bloody basic, like I imagine a bedsit in Bognor Regis to be. No big screen telly, no minibar, no robes or slippers. What the fuck was this?

But the worst was still to come. Dinner. One of the worst experiences of my life. Arrived at the "restaurant" at 8pm and was greeted by a Portugese bloke who welcomed us. I asked him for a table for 6 and he looked at me like I'd just asked him to dip his willy in acid. He explained that we had to find a spare table, no one would take us there! Was I in a third world country?

Anyway, I found us a table and took my seat. I waited for 15 minutes and no one gave me a menu or took my order so I asked one of the staff and they explained it was self service! Had I gone back in time to Hilton Park services in 1988?

So I walked over to where the food was and there seemed to be a swarm of locusts around the food, but I quickly realised it was people piling their plates high with anything they could get their grubby hands on. It was like someone had dropped a food parcel for the first time in 3 weeks.

By this time I needed a drink, but to top it all off I was told you also had to get your own wine and it came out of a tap! What sort of wine comes out of a bloody tap!

Never again, no matter how much my sister begs. And if I ever find myself poor I will definitely kill myself, I am not cut out to live amongst the common people.

28All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Tue Jul 10 2012, 22:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

29All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Tue Jul 10 2012, 23:01

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Very Happy LIKE BUTTON pressed

30All Inclusive - Page 2 Empty Re: All Inclusive Wed Jul 11 2012, 12:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Haha, I just had a flash back to the one and only time I ever used the restaurant on my holiday.....got a cold shudder.

I hate half board and all inclusive, much prefer self catering...some of the tripe hotels serve up at feeding time is pathetic, feeding time at the zoo always comes to mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum