Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As a nation, do we just hate people with power?

+8
Lard Lad
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Fabians Right Peg
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
karlypants
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:To be honest you lot should be more respectful your like a bunch of girls.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion what ever way it comes over.
get on with it you faggots.
Is this why you lost your job at the grief counselling centre?

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I like faggots,very tasty with fried onions.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Have you joined up Boggers?

I ain't giving my money to that bunch of dickheads.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:I like faggots,very tasty with fried onions.
Lard is playing with fire. Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:To be honest you lot should be more respectful your like a bunch of girls.
:rofl:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't hate anyone on here least of all Sluffy, yes i have been annoyed with some of his comments lately but that is to be expected on a forum. If we all agreed and got on all the time this would be a very boring forum

I don't think i have been out of line with my answers back to Sluffy but if i have, i genuinely apologise to him

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i don't hate anyone on here least of all Sluffy, yes i have been annoyed with some of his comments lately but that is to be expected on a forum. If we all agreed and got on all the time this would be a very boring forum

I don't think i have been out of line with my answers back to Sluffy but if i have, i genuinely apologise to him

You haven't

Nobody's said anything out of line to Sluffy, the views he's broadcast have been replied to in the same way they were put across. He's openly said that those disagreeing with his view on the ST are deluded and fools, that's allowed to be picked up on. 

For somebody who recently left the site to avoid conflict I'm surprised Johnny has started a thread targeted at creating it, nobody needs to apologise for anything (Sluffy included).

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:

Laughing

bwfc1874 wrote:Nobody's said anything out of line to Sluffy, the views he's broadcast have been replied to in the same way they were put across. He's openly said that those disagreeing with his view on the ST are deluded and fools, that's allowed to be picked up on. 

For somebody who recently left the site to avoid conflict I'm surprised Johnny has started a thread targeted at creating it, nobody needs to apologise for anything (Sluffy included).
it was meant as tongue in cheek and i thought people would be able to see that.  chill the fuck out

Bit rude.

bit bothered

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i don't hate anyone on here least of all Sluffy, yes i have been annoyed with some of his comments lately but that is to be expected on a forum. If we all agreed and got on all the time this would be a very boring forum

No need for any apology mate, you've not crossed any line as far as I'm concerned.

I do think anyone giving their hard earned money to a stranger without any explanation what so ever what they are going to do with that money (The ST themselves state to become a shareholder in it costs only ONE pound) so why are they asking for ten times that amount without telling anyone what they intend to use the money for, is a bit... well I'll let you finish the sentence off.

As a nation,  do we just hate people with power? - Page 2 CceGq06WAAA2G8I

Yes it is only a tenner - but tenners soon mount up.

If anybody doesn't want any of their other tenners then give them to Nuts - at least we will donate them on to worthy causes such as Derien House where you know some actual good comes out of your 'unwanted' money.

To try and put some scale on what the ST wants to insert some sort of influence over, the weekly pay list leaked a day or so ago - if true - and it certainly seems reasonable to me totals £167,000 per WEEK - and just for ONLY fourteen players - no Zach Clough's new negotiated contract for instance -

As a nation,  do we just hate people with power? - Page 2 10367822_10153853805681011_4396456901977468947_n

If the ST get 5,000 of their pledgers to pay their £10, they raise in comparison just £50,000.

The ST's whole annual income is less than ONE THIRD of the clubs ONE WEEKS player wage bill!!!

It is a bit like the ST going to fight in a war armed with just a pea shooter!

I'm sure Holdworth and all the secret investors behind him who actually pull all the strings will let the ST influence them on how they spend THEIR millions running THEIR club.

If my view upsets anyone then I apologise too.

Anyway what people want to spend their money on is up to them.

y2johnny wrote:bit bothered

Are you going to delete your account?

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:bit bothered

Are you going to delete your account?
no, i was in a bit of a wind up mood yesterday, i'm pretty sure both sluffy and norpig know i weren't being serious.  i can;t even tell from my original post who i was trying to wind up to be honest.

love you 74, cuddle?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

group hug anyone?  Very Happy

Norpig wrote:group hug anyone?  Very Happy
i'm in!  come on 74, be the meat in our sandwich

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the ST know deep down they can't take over the club (unless of course the SS deal falls through and we go into administration), and i don't really want them to either. 

I just want the ST to be a platform for fans to have their voice heard by the club in an official way, maybe by having someone from the elected leadership of the trust on the board. I have no idea if that is achievable but it's what they should be aiming for

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:group hug anyone?  Very Happy
i'm in!  come on 74, be the meat in our sandwich

IN

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

So what are they spending the membership money on then. Does anyone have a solid answer to that question?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum