Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Ipswich

+15
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
doffcocker
Bwfc1958
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Sun Mar 06 2016, 20:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Who cares? we're down but still need a match thread, fwiw we'll lose 0-3

2Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 06:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see us winning here, then the survival train will be back.

2-1.

3Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 06:52

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

2-0 to them

4Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 09:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I can see us winning here, then the survival train will be back.

No it won't. Even if we win (unlikely) at best we'll be seven points off survival - possibly more.
Please don't mention "survival" until it's in our hands again - it's bad enough having hope when we have control over our own destiny.

5Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:12

easy win

6Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:14

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:easy win
for whom, y2j? Very Happy

7Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:16

for us of course Manda, any chance of sharing that brekky of yours?

8Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:18

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Love a good fry up. Not too sure about the mushrooms or black pudding though.

9Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:25

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Love a good fry up. Not too sure about the mushrooms or black pudding though.
We're gonna have trouble on our road trip LT if you don't like black pudding!  Not that they sell it on ruote 66 Very Happy  it's just a grudge i will hold!

10Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Love a good fry up. Not too sure about the mushrooms or black pudding though.
We're gonna have trouble on our road trip LT if you don't like black pudding!  Not that they sell it on ruote 66 Very Happy  it's just a grudge i will hold!
Mushrooms yes. Black pudding definitely not.  :sick:

11Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:52

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Mushrooms yes. Black pudding definitely not.  :sick:
not sharing my fry up, and the FULL experience needed, inc black pudding (and fried bread)

12Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:55

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:
Haha its pure filth, so are tinned tomatoes.  Real tomatoes or nothing for me. Bet over in the states their breakfasts are massive.

13Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:56

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Haha its pure filth, so are tinned tomatoes. 
you've just made 58 an enemy for life

14Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can't remember a McCarthy team ever coming to the Reebok and it not being a diabolical match.

It doesn't matter how shit we are I think they'll park the bus, and probably just nick it.

15Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 10:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Haha its pure filth, so are tinned tomatoes.  Real tomatoes or nothing for me. Bet over in the states their breakfasts are massive.
That's it LT. Gloves are off. You and me, outside, right now.

16Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 11:01

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
That's it LT. Gloves are off. You and me, outside, right now.
:flog:

17Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 22:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton v Ipswich Town

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers host Ipswich Town at Macron Stadium on Tuesday night as the club marks the 70th anniversary of the Burnden Park Disaster.

Without a win from their last five outings, the Whites will be looking to make home advantage count in what will be an emotional night at BL6.

Recent meetings against the Tractor Boys have not been kind for Neil Lennon’s side, however, Bolton are unbeaten in their last two home meetings with Ipswich, including last season’s 0-0 draw.

Having lost to local-rivals Norwich City in the Sky Bet Championship play-off semi-finals last season, Ipswich are once again challenging for promotion this year.

Currently just a point outside the play-off places, Mick McCarthy’s come into Tuesday’s game off the back of back-to-back victories against Huddersfield Town and Nottingham Forest respectively.

Ipswich also boast more away victories than any other side in the division so far this season, setting the scene for a finely poised clash with both sides in need of maximum points. 

TEAM NEWS
Emile Heskey could miss Tuesday night’s game after aggravating a hip injury in the warm-up before Wanderers’ match with Leeds United, which saw him withdraw from the Whites’ starting XI prior to kick-off.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elsewhere, David Wheater (hamstring) remains on the sidelines while Ben Amos (ankle), Dorian Dervite (ankle) and Max Clayton (hamstring) are long-term absentees.

LAST TIME OUT
Kaiyne Woolery came off the bench to score for Wanderers, but it was not enough for the Whites as they fell to a narrow defeat away at Leeds United.

LAST IPSWICH TOWN XI (v Nottingham Forest, W1-0)
Bialkowski, Knudsen, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Hyam, Foley, Pringle (Varney 89), Bru (Maitland-Niles 45), Pitman (Digby 89), Sears.

ONE TO WATCH
Ipswich Town’s leading goalscorer so far this season with ten goals, Brett Pitman has settled in quickly with the Tractor Boys have joined the club last summer from AFC Bournemouth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Having come through the ranks with the Cherries, the forward helped Eddie Howe’s side win promotion to the Premier League having previously won promotion from both League Two and League One with the club.

And with Ipswich currently sitting just a point outside the Sky Bet Championship play-off places, Pitman will be eager to add to his goals tally for the Suffolk-based side as he looks to win another promotion.

GOLDEN GOALS
Watch back a collection of Wanderers’ best efforts against Ipswich Town ahead of the Tractor Boys visit to Macron Stadium on Tuesday night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Mon Mar 07 2016, 22:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Mark Haywood to officiate Ipswich clash

Mark Haywood will take charge of Bolton Wanderers's clash with Ipswich Town at Macron Stadium on Tuesday night.

The West Yorkshire-based referee has overseen six Whites fixtures in the past, with the most recent being Bolton's 2-2 draw against Brighton & Hove Albion earlier this season.

A Football League official since the 2006/07 campaign, Mr Haywood has overseen 25 matches so far this season, dishing out 60 yellow cards and six red cards.

Simon Clayton and Alix Pashley will run the line, while Ross Joyce is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 08:50

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They'll cream us. 4-0. Got no hope at all anymore and see no point pretending otherwise.

20Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 09:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:They'll cream us. 4-0. Got no hope at all anymore and see no point pretending otherwise.

Ha ha, Ipswich don't cream anyone. It'll be close that's for sure.

Sick of these negative ninnys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum