Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All cloak and dagger

+11
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Jack Russell
boltonbonce
scottjames30
wanderlust
Norpig
terenceanne
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Thu Mar 10 2016, 19:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Allardyce is on his way back in the summer. ITK

22All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Thu Mar 10 2016, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:ITK

:facepalm:

Someone just ban Boggers.

23All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Thu Mar 10 2016, 19:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He was buying the club 6 months back. So ban yourself as well

24All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Thu Mar 10 2016, 19:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy

25All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Thu Mar 10 2016, 20:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Allardyce is on his way back in the summer. ITK
Didn't want to stay when he had Eddies millions, can't see him wanting the gig with a potless bunch.

26All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Thu Mar 10 2016, 20:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

He was, but he decided to buy a hot dog street vending stand instead.

27All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Thu Mar 10 2016, 21:03

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Barred from all football related activities from 2003-2013 I think. Well done to the football league for letting him pass the fit and proper test. Our country's a fucking disgrace! Let's welcome the billionaire criminals in fact anyone that has money. We don't care what you do as long as you spend! Ah that feels better! And relax.....

28All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Fri Mar 11 2016, 06:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:I would have thought "honorary president" is a title that carries no weight.

Correct - it doesn't imply a seat on the Board at all. I would guess that he's not a Board member any more. He may be invited to Board meetings but will have no vote and probably no speaking rights.
His days of having any real influence are gone. His advice may be sought on occasion,but that's about it now.
So the correct thing for us to do now is to be grateful for what he did for the club for many years- despite the venom and bile thrown his way by some posters on here

29All cloak and dagger - Page 2 Empty Re: All cloak and dagger Fri Mar 11 2016, 11:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I would have thought "honorary president" is a title that carries no weight.

Correct - it doesn't imply a seat on the Board at all. I would guess that he's not a Board member any more. He may be invited to Board meetings but will have no vote and probably no speaking rights.
His days of having any real influence are gone. His advice may be sought on occasion,but that's about it now.
So the correct thing for us to do now is to be grateful for what he did for the club for many years- despite the venom and bile thrown his way by some posters on here
I think the inference from some quarters was that he had a seat on the Board in addition to this title but no info as to whether it's as a non-exec or what

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum