Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ref Watch.

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ref Watch. Empty Ref Watch. Sat Mar 12 2016, 17:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1 out of 10.

I thought we should've had at least a pen, maybe 2?

Where do they get them from.

2Ref Watch. Empty Re: Ref Watch. Sat Mar 12 2016, 18:07

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If they picked them randomly from the job centre they couldn't do any worse than half the prats we've seen at the Macron this season. And it's not always us on the receiving end of ridiculous decisions to be fair.

I couldn't believe it when Davies was through on goal, got absolutely clattered by their defender and the ref gave nothing at all. Actually no I could.

3Ref Watch. Empty Re: Ref Watch. Sun Mar 13 2016, 10:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no doubt refereeing the modern football match is difficult with all the cheating and diving that goes on, but it does bug me that refs don't really answer to anyone. They can have the worst game ever, ruin a game or turn a game on its head, and the following week they can do it all again without sanction.

Take Lee Mason at Stoke yesterday. Missed the most blatant penalty you will ever see then sent a Southampton player off for an accidental clash of heads. Does he have to come out and face the cameras like a manager? Does he fook.

We have the biggest and most watched league in the world, yet we still have clowns officiating the matches. Madness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum