Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scores dead in Belgium.

+6
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Sluffy
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 09:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here we go again.

2Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 09:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those bloody atheists!

3Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 10:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Whatever you do don't call them muslims because then you will be accused of the imaginary crime of "Islamaphobia".

4Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 10:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Libtards have got their favourite phrase ready. 

"Terrorism has no religion"

5Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 11:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

At least 13 dead and over 30 injured.

3 bombs one of which was a suicide bomber.

Islamic State supporters praising the attack.

I thought Islam was a religion of peace?

RIP the innocent dead.

6Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 11:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some media sources reporting 28 dead so far.

Security has now apparently been tightened due to this.

My question is why has it only now been bloody tightened after this act of terrorism.

What a joke!

7Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 11:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:My question is why has it only now been bloody tightened after this act of terrorism.

What a joke!

There are varying degrees of tightened security.

Anyone can buy a plane ticket with no intention of using it and anyone can enter a train station.

8Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 11:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:My question is why has it only now been bloody tightened after this act of terrorism.

What a joke!

Anyone can buy a plane ticket with no intention of using it and anyone can enter a train station.
Fair comment. Smile

9Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 12:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems like ages since the Paris attack - five and a half months. I'd have expected a lot more attacks in Europe since then. I kind of thought it was going to ramp up to a daily thing.

10Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 22 2016, 19:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrorists, terrorism is the devil, trying to dishearten the faith of God.

11Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Thu Mar 24 2016, 16:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

12Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Thu Mar 24 2016, 17:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hardly the crime of the century. Have the police got nothing better to do?  scratch

13Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Thu Mar 24 2016, 19:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Correct RT, perhaps the Police got mithered with phone calls from hundreds of Pompous Cnuts? Or maybe JC who was looking for somebody to savage after his Parliamentary failings?

14Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Thu Mar 24 2016, 19:05

Soul Kitchen wrote:Or maybe JC who was looking for somebody to savage after his Parliamentary failings?

The Honourable Member for Gethsemane & Galilee East?

15Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Fri Mar 25 2016, 08:14

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I am not defending the twat who tweeted that nonsense but it seems far more offensive to behave as the Iman of Scotland's biggest mosque has and yet I am sure the police won't be arresting him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35893123

16Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Fri Mar 25 2016, 11:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No I'm sure that was just "taken out of context"

17Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Fri Mar 25 2016, 12:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:

I am not defending the twat who tweeted that nonsense but it seems far more offensive to behave as the Iman of Scotland's biggest mosque has and yet I am sure the police won't be arresting him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35893123

Give him a big hug! Ffs we are such a soft touch!!

18Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Fri Mar 25 2016, 12:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Or maybe JC who was looking for somebody to savage after his Parliamentary failings?

The Honourable Member for Gethsemane & Galilee East?

If you think so.

19Scores dead in Belgium.  Empty Re: Scores dead in Belgium. Tue Mar 29 2016, 05:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The police are taking no further action in this case. Another mealy mouthed reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum