Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brentford 3-1 Bolton

+12
Chairmanda
Norpig
Jack Russell
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
karlypants
observer
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can see another tonking here, can't wait for the season to end, and most of my mates, who by the way are hardcore fans, have said fuck it staying away from now on, roll on next season.

4-0 to Brentford.

2Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off starting threads early. The last game only just finished.

3Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:16

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck off starting threads early. The last game only just finished.
And? your point is?

4Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The point of a forum is to discuss the game.

5Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:The point of a forum is to discuss the game.
Oh what a bellend I feel now, I thought the point of any forum was to discuss all BWFC topics, but you know best, well in your world you do.

6Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sat Apr 02 2016, 22:35

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:The point of a forum is to discuss the game.
Start Discussion.  They came... they conquered... it took 90 minute to do so... we had 25% possession and one shot on target.  We face relegation next week.  End of Discussion.

7Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

a lot of fans i've seen on social media seem to have said that's enough for this season and won't go back until next season. Going to be a low crowd on Tuesday i reckon.

8Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:a lot of fans i've seen on social media seem to have said that's enough for this season and won't go back until next season. Going to be a low crowd on Tuesday i reckon.

Yes, because we always travel in our thousands to Brentford :facepalm:

9Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:a lot of fans i've seen on social media seem to have said that's enough for this season and won't go back until next season. Going to be a low crowd on Tuesday i reckon.

Yes, because we always travel in our thousands to Brentford :facepalm:
 yes i am a bellend i thought we were at home  Very Happy

10Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: yes i am a bellend

I've just printed that off and pinned it to my wall.

11Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 10:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Andy Davies to oversee Brentford trip

Andy Davies will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship clash with Brentford on Tuesday night.

The Hampshire-based official has run the rule over two Bolton fixtures in the past, both coming during the 2013/14 season.

Having overseen 31 games so far this season, Mr Davies has handed out 115 yellow cards and five red cards.

Adam Crysell and John Farries will run the line, while Stuart Attwell is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 10:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals v Brentford:

13Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 10:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

No more optimism from me. 3 nil Brentford.

14Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 12:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jimmy seems to have introduced a lot more structure in the defence yesterday. They were organised and TBF they were only beaten late on by a shot from distance (although they'd been fairly lucky too.)

All good and much needed after Bristol but we need more than that if there is going to be hope for next year.

The big failure for me was the passing and I was disgusted to read Moxey only completed 30% of his passes yesterday. Only one player (Vela) reached the championship average for pass completion so it's no wonder we are so shit if we give the ball away so much. That's got to be worked on next.

15Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 12:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

16Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 12:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going for a 3-1 win to Brentford.

Just seen that the pay on the day price is £28 to bloody stand! Shocked

17Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 18:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-2 shock win.

As a side note, looks like Samizadehs promotion to the first team bench is permanent as he's not in the u21 squad tonight

18Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 18:26

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

3-0 brentford. can't see anything else tbh. 

would love to be wrong though.

19Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Mon Apr 04 2016, 19:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Brentford v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers travel to Brentford on Tuesday night looking to respond after suffering defeat for the third match running against Reading at the weekend.

The Whites are yet to win on their travels this season, but are unbeaten in their last four outings against sides from the capital.

Unbeaten in their last five outings against the Bees, goals from Mark Davies and Adam Le Fondre saw Bolton draw 2-2 on their last visit to Griffin Park, while Neil Danns’ second half strike ensured the reverse fixture between the two sides also ended in stalemate earlier this season.

Having reached the Sky Bet Championship play-offs last season in their first season back in the second tier since 1993, Brentford have struggled to replicate that form this year following the sale of Andre Gray to Burnley.

Winning just three times since the turn of the year, victory over Nottingham Forest in the Bees’ last outing saw them end a four-game losing run.

Having also won just one home match in 2016, Brentford will be keen to build on Saturday’s result, while the Trotters will be keen to finish the season strongly.

TEAM NEWS
Rob Holding will miss Tuesday night’s trip to Brentford as he serves a one-game suspension after being dismissed against Reading on Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stephen Dobbie (head) faces a late fitness test after being forced off against the Royals, while Gary Madine and Wellington Silva have both been ruled out.

Elsewhere, Dorian Dervite (knee) has returned to training but is not yet ready to return.

Jay Spearing is unlikely to play for the club again this season while Max Clayton (hamstring) remains a long-term absentee.

LAST TIME OUT
Having played 70 minutes with ten men, Wanderers fell to a last-minute defeat at home to Reading on Saturday.

LAST BRENTFORD XI (v Nottingham Forest, W0-3)
Button, Colin (Clarke 86), Bidwell, Dean, Yennaris, Barbet, Saunders (Canos 70), McCormack, Woods, Judge, Rodriguez (Vibe 44).

ONE TO WATCH
Alan Judge has been Brentford’s star player so far this season, leading the Bees’ goalscoring charts with an impressive 14 goals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Initially signing for the Bees on loan from Blackburn Rovers midway through the 2013/14 season, the playmaker’s performances have been key in helping Brentford win promotion to the second tier before reaching the play-offs last year.

The Championship’s leading goalscorer from midfield, Judge’s form this season saw him handed a Republic of Ireland debut against Switzerland in last month’s international break.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20Brentford 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Brentford 3-1 Bolton Tue Apr 05 2016, 19:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live guys! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: