Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Legends match

+12
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Numpty 28723
Norpig
gloswhite
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 17:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Okocha Hat Trick

62Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 19:30

Klasnic didnt do much.  Okocha was great and it was great to see muamba come on.

63Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 19:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really a legends match without Dioufy is it.

64Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 20:16

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Superb day, few touches of class from Okocha (and an expected hat trick), Lee looked like he could run all day amazing, Jussi playing up front struck a thunder bolt, McGinlay and Fab on the score sheet and a Muamba penalty.

10,700 fans well and truly entertained for the first time this season. :party: cheers

65Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 22:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I enjoyed myself.  Jay Jay was great, great bits of skill.  Lee was like the Lee off old on the wing, crap at shooting though Smile.  Was good seeing Muamba back on the field.  Jussi back at the Macron. Classic mcginlay goal.  Some nice speeches at the end from Deano, Kelly and SJM.

66Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 23:11

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I enjoyed myself.  Jay Jay was great, great bits of skill.  Lee was like the Lee off old on the wing, crap at shooting though.
So exactly like the Lee of old then.

67Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 18:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

gloswhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Lofthouse Stand (West side upper ) seat S147 (visitors welcome Very Happy )
I'm sure Nat would be more than pleased to take up your offer! Very Happy

At least he'll join in the spirit of the game. (Sorry, couldn't resist it)

Completely mis-read this. You meant our Nat, and I was think of Sir Nat.Very Happy

68Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 18:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A really good afternoon, not just a kick about as some thought, and a full 90 played. It was good to see all the old faces, and it was surprising to see how many still had the touch, JJ, Lee, Stubbs, Charlton. I spoke to David Lee at the evening do, and suggested he should be playing for the first team next season. he said he'd love to !

69Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I spoke to David Lee at the evening do, and suggested he should be playing for the first team next season. he said he'd love to !

You bloody groupie.

70Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that I was amazed that David Lee still had it when running down the wing.

I jumped at the chance to get tickets once I saw who would be joining in as I thought it would probably be the last time to see all our Legends play together even if a couple of them now have beer bellys!

It was a throroughly enjoying day to see them all and the majority of the lads were still going for it bar one or two like Klasnic as Johnny has said.

Great to see Muamba participate for a bit and Okocha as well with his skill and hat trick. 

The Mrs was over the moon to see Paddy playing and since the game we have had to have a bit of a chat over this. Very Happy

71Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Im glad it's done with, I was sick of hearing about it

72Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't be a tart Boggers. Its the best thing that's happened all season Very Happy

73Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I spoke to David Lee at the evening do, and suggested he should be playing for the first team next season. he said he'd love to !

You bloody groupie.

Just a bit Very Happy

74Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:52

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

It was the best tonic for the fans for what has been a total shocker of a season. Great show !

75Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:52

Best game at the macron this season

76Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn't sure what the turn out would be but the attendance was 10,755.

77Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 19:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Best game at the macron this season
I agree but next time if you see me give me a shout ffs and I will give you a wave at least. 

Now awaiting an incoming post edit on that lol! Very Happy

78Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 20:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Don't be a tart Boggers. Its the best thing that's happened all season Very Happy

I hate how much the Bolton fans/Press office live in the past. For the past few years I've seen "oh this time X years ago we were drawing 2-2 in Munich" and things like that. 

And now this so called legends game, why do I wanna see two fat bastards organising a kick about with EX players and Z listers? They've had their time

79Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 20:05

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Best game at the macron this season
I agree but next time if you see me give me a shout ffs and I will give you a wank at least. 

Now awaiting an incoming post edit on that lol! Very Happy
But your missus was there Smile

I know, i would of come over (you Very Happy ) but it was a lot busier than i thought.

Considering only 7k sold up until friday morning i thought the attendance was great for what it was.

Cant beleive they ran out of soft drinks though.  Still feeling the half a cider i had at half time Smile

80Bolton Legends match - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun May 15 2016, 20:06

Because half the players where still better than our first xi boggers.  Even jussi up front in the second half was more effective than madine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum